Golden Corral Invitational

Guest eaglemgr

Guest eaglemgr

Does anyone know who is going to be at the Golden Corral Invitaitonal. I know that Livingston Academy is going to be there.

What other teams is going to be there. Also who is playing who and where are the games going to be at.

Thanks Antwan...........Bledsoe Co. will be there.

825620154[/snapback]

You are quite welcome. Cookeville's website says the games will be played at Cookeville High and Jere Whitson Park. Smith County will be there too...I have heard.

The site is www.cookevillesoftball.org if you are interested. It's a good website with good pictures of thier field. It's a very good one.

Edited by Antwan

Attention Bledsoe County! I do not have your team coming to the Golden Corral Invitational. I do have you coming to our big tournament on April 22-23. That tournament is called "The Duff" Cookeville Invitational. If your team is planning on coming to our small tournament (Golden Corral) someone needs to contact me as soon as possible and let me know. The Golden Corral is on April 1-2. Please clarify this for me.