Westview....

02Wildcat

Looks as if the 13AA isn't the powerhouse either. To me it looks like you can't win the big one either this year....man I hate to see Gibson and Westview out of the race...that just chaps my hide!!!

I guess Westview and Gibson Co. will be like the "CUBS" and wait till next year

69-57 what a way to go out. Way to go Walker Valley

Edited by 02Wildcat

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"down goes Frazier..down goes frazier" as Howard Cosell said. WV got lit up by the Butler girl. She she had a tremendous game and WV had no answer. That really screws up my bracket now!!

and by the way 02wildcat...did not know if you noticed but Gibson Co. got beat in the regional..like your teams. If Gibson Co. played in Murfreesboro, please tell me because I missed that one! :D

and by the way 02wildcat...did not know if you noticed but Gibson Co. got beat in the regional..like your teams. If Gibson Co. played in Murfreesboro, please tell me because I missed that one! :D

825613337[/snapback]

Well before you start the trash talk read my post...I never said that Gibson was in the state...I simply said " To me it looks like you can't win the big one either this year" where does it say anything about you going to state??

Until 13AA brings home another ball they will always be behind 7AA.

7AA is like Fort Knox....we got the GOLD to prove it!

Edited by 02Wildcat

and by the way 02wildcat...did not know if you noticed but Gibson Co. got beat in the regional..like your teams. If Gibson Co. played in Murfreesboro, please tell me because I missed that one! :o

825613337[/snapback]

Well before you start the trash talk read my post...I never said that Gibson was in the state...I simply said " To me it looks like you can't win the big one either this year" where does it say anything about you going to state??

Until 13AA brings home another ball they will always be behind 7AA.

7AA is like Fort Knox....we got the GOLD to prove it!

825613351[/snapback]

well yeah, but I'm talking about games being played now. Not in the past. Not trash talking. Why even mention Gibson Co. if they not there??? OC was the other 13AA team there. Your right Gibson Co. choked in a game that matters.

Well look at this way...with no 13AA teams left and 7AA not there, you guys can't move the bar even higher in terms of Gold Balls!! Looks like we will have to wait until next year.

13AA just prolonged the agony a little this year...thats all. :D