Very Interesting Score

krichunaka

OK, before they shut us down. Cyclones probably should not have gone for the late bucket, OZ should not have commited the intentional foul. OZ should not have called the two timeouts with two seconds left ,and Elizabethton should have delayed their celebration to shake hands. Oliver Springs fans should not have thrown plastic bottles at the celebration either. Obviously a lot of mistakes were made, but fortunately nobody got hurt. Everyone should learn something from this game. Let us forgive and move on.

825614135[/snapback]

I won't question EHS coaching or OSHS coaching. I was in the very front of our crowd and never seen anything thrown and if it did happen PLEASE accept out apologies, your girls didn't desreve that but after last years loss I guess you all had it out for us. 2 good teams, it is a shame 1 had to lose. This was a sad night for our 4 seniors but just like EHS gilrs today they have nothing to hang their heads about. This MOMMIE will post their accomplishments on here at a later date after I pay my $12.00.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest GLee I did not pay attention to the handshake ritual at the end of either game. When I coached I always took the time to have my team shake hands regardless of the situation, but as I am no longer on the bench I did not see what happened. I am usually trying to find my wild little red-head at the buzzer.