Walker Valley Lost by 20 ?

tee1up

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is actually a He who goes to watch basketball games all over the state. He hates Bradley with a passion so don't take it so personal. I have tried my best to figure out who he is based on his constant criticism of Bradley too. I have my ideas as to who it might be because I read all his posts. I think he is a referee in the area, but will never falsely accuse him like many on here do quite often. I don't understand his hate toward WV or Bradley nor why he feels the constant need to downplay everything done at those two schools. Actually, after re-reading some of his posts, he is pretty critical in most of his posts.Actually, atn seems to be a little over interested in the attire that the coaches wear. Look at his previous posts.... LOL

Edited by magicflame

ATN305

sounds like someone up at the valley really gave it to you. what happened you loose a job cause you didnt work?

825620258[/snapback]

Don't think this guys attitude has anything to do with a job or the valley. I think it is just a case of trying to critique all area, or tennessee for that matter, ballplayers and coaching staffs, especially Valley and Bradley. I tend to think he is from Mcminn county. If so then that would be the reason for so much hate for Bradley and Walker Valley.

Don't think this guys attitude has anything to do with a job or the valley. I think it is just a case of trying to critique all area, or tennessee for that matter, ballplayers and coaching staffs, especially Valley and Bradley. I tend to think he is from Mcminn county. If so then that would be the reason for so much hate for Bradley and Walker Valley.

825626052[/snapback]

I believe he is a vagrant who posts on a public library computer. He found a TSSAA pass on the ground and decided to come to games to protect himself from the elements. He gains his subsistence from concession stand leftovers like stale popcorn and congealed nacho cheese. I believe that he critiques the dress and style of coaches because having a permanent address is not a requirement for being able to recognize a fashion faux pas. Denim on the bench? Please. Pleated denim no less.

Vagrent, official, disgruntled former employee, hater, nay sayer.....all these names seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to atn301. I am not sure which of these names fit, maybe none, maybe all. I do know this, atn301 has about as much basketball IQ as a freshly cleaned shoe. Anyone who would question the expertise of some of the great minds of our day....David Tucker, any Bradley County coach, Jamie Depity, or anyone else who chooses the basketball bench as their own personal Levi's catwalk...doesn't follow Mr. Naismith's sport too well.

Riddle me this Mr. atn301, why so bitter? Why such a hater? Why not appreciate the dynasty that is WV? Year in and year out they seem to compete at the highest level. Just look at their record. What other team can boast such a stronghold on District 5-AA's second place spot? What other team makes it an annual occurence to be in the District and Region championship? What other team I say? While we're at it...show love to Bradley County in general. Tell us that behind closed doors you want to be a part of it.

Maybe one day we will know the real story. But until then...keep your cup for change, or your official's jersey, or your pink slip from Bradley County Schools, or whatever it is that you use to define yourself. Keep those things close while Bradley County schools keep on winning, or almost winning....as is usually the case.

Vagrent, official, disgruntled former employee, hater, nay sayer.....all these names seem to hit the nail on the head when it comes to atn301.  I am not sure which of these names fit, maybe none, maybe all.  I do know this, atn301 has about as much basketball IQ as a freshly cleaned shoe.  Anyone who would question the expertise of some of the great minds of our day....David Tucker, any Bradley County coach, Jamie Depity, or anyone else who chooses the basketball bench as their own personal Levi's catwalk...doesn't follow Mr. Naismith's sport too well. 

Riddle me this Mr. atn301, why so bitter?  Why such a hater?  Why not appreciate the dynasty that is WV?  Year in and year out they seem to compete at the highest level.  Just look at their record.  What other team can boast such a stronghold on District 5-AA's second place spot?  What other team makes it an annual occurence to be in the District and Region championship?  What other team I say?  While we're at it...show love to Bradley County in general.  Tell us that behind closed doors you want to be a part of it. 

Maybe one day we will know the real story.  But until then...keep your cup for change, or your official's jersey, or your pink slip from Bradley County Schools, or whatever it is that you use to define yourself.  Keep those things close while Bradley County schools keep on winning, or almost winning....as is usually the case.

825627894[/snapback]

BigPoppa20, obviously a fan of Batman and Jim Carrey, also has severe learning disabilities in basketball. Perhaps more deficient than anyone in this thread. He/she chooses to ignore or perhaps has blocked the fact that until this season, Walker Valley girls' basketball had ZERO district and region championships on its resume. They can thank McMinn Central for that situation. Riddle or no riddle., Calvin Klein.

BigPoppa20, obviously a fan of Batman and Jim Carrey, also has severe learning disabilities in basketball.  Perhaps more deficient than anyone in this thread.  He/she chooses to ignore or perhaps has blocked the fact that until this season, Walker Valley girls' basketball had ZERO district and region championships on its resume.  They can thank McMinn Central for that situation.  Riddle or no riddle., Calvin Klein.

825628795[/snapback]

If you want to make people believe you know something about basketball get your facts correct. WV tied for the regular season championship in 2003-04 and won the district tournament. (did come in second in the region).

2004-05 WV won it all.

Edited by bigapple

Don't hate, Bigdon....I see another one gets a front seat on the green bus with one way ticket to WV envy. See I take all this negativity in and use it. I stack it up in a big pile, maybe ten feet high, and when you least expect it I jump off that negative energy, which is now in the form of a pile, onto your jealous head. Once again a Central fan finds out how to use a computer and makes their way, by accident, to the message board and proceeds to hate on Walker Valley. But WV can take it. They have heard it all before. Show respect to the Navy and Gold, because, just like the red, white, and blue....THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!!!

-"The Mack Dad'll make ya, JUMP, JUMP!"

-Kris Kros