Baylor Baseball

chatttown54321

i think it will be interesting how baylor turns out this year i think they have the talent to win state they just have to play together as a team. dotn start wiht this dII crap again either .......and espically not in football a year ago dII had 3 teams ranked in teh top 25 in the nation.....and not in baseball either im pretty sure cbhs,brentwood,father ryan,mba,mccallie, notre dame,knox webb, and etc. are not such bad teams matter of fact i think they are pretty dang good

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

knowmybaseball08 Posted Yesterday, 08:32 PM

i think it will be interesting how baylor turns out this year i think they have the talent to win state they just have to play together as a team. dotn start wiht this dII crap again either .......

You statement as listed above reinforces what I said about being a big fish in a small pond. How many teams can say, every year, that they have a good chance to go to the State? Very few. It's a whole lot easier to say that knowing you only have to beat 16 other teams.

Don't get me wrong, Baylor is good, but don't overestimate how you think they would do against the top AA and AAA schools year in and year out. I doubt if they'd be talking about winning the State every year.