OCCHS HEAD COACH

redbirdfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Decker would be a great choice. Why not? All the planets are aligned for it to happen. She still teaches at Central last time I checked, she is a proven winner (be it in girls) and she would work those guys jsut as hard as any coach they could bring in there. And one thing's for sure they'll respect her. Plus the fans wouldn't be as upset with her not playing Joe Blow becuase they know, like Whiby, she'll get results.

825619549[/snapback]

I hear Elvin Hatch is available.... :lol:

We can't speculate at this juncture on who Melvin Smith is.. Is it perhaps a made up name?? Does the guy exist?? what brought him to the friendly confines of the Pit? Did someone in the hiring process have ties to where Mr.Smith is from in Missouri?? Is he a Cardinals fan?? If so, he's hired :lol:

825617910[/snapback]

I'm sure that there is a Melvin Smith out there some where, probably lives next door to the Jones'. I checked the, mshsaa.org, web site and could not find a 'Melvin Smith'. Maybe I just missed it.So if anyone wants to help me find it, would be nice info.

Straying a little....How's plans for play-by-play(football) on the two "other" county schools OC and SF??...It's gettin about that time you know...

About that time?? :D When, does the season start nowdays , April?? ;)

Maybe we'll "UPDATE" you when something more concret develops..

825620234[/snapback]

Ask the kids and their parents...Football never sleeps....Yea,why don't you "update" us....Do it on here though,cause I don't listen to those two stations anymore,even when I'm home.... thumb

Committee will meet for the first time on the 3/22/05. Application have been received and will continue to be received until sometime in April. The goal is to have a person hired by middle of May.  thumb

825623289[/snapback]

Just wondering...Who's on the search committee???....Also the school is needing a defensive coordinator for the football team...Any word on that yet??