SIEGEL NATION

siegelnation08

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea i am a Lebanon player. But dont think that i am hating on Siegel because they are a very talented team but to win the state tournament then they will have to play as a TEAM and get the job done as 1! And the NATION will have to be behind them 100%!! But GOOD LUCK Siegel and represent 7AAA good!!! thumb

825619169[/snapback]

Thats better, we have an awesome team, and to beat any team 4 times is an amazing feat, especially to do it against the two best teams in our district, but alot of the reason i think that we even lost most of our games is because we lost a key player in the middle of the season and it disrupted our flow for a while, but now nothings in our way, we have learned how to play around his absence, so i and about 1500 others feel the same way. Siegel all the way.

Alot of people think...o we made it state we are gonna win....It may sound like that on here but I don't want people getting the wrong impression....we know how good Ridgeway JNS and others are. Kenneth if you would have seen the Cumberland game it was amazing to see the passing and perfection on both sides of the ball. If they play like that they have at least a decent shot at makin it to the ship. We are gonna have to do everything right...can't slip up in any phase of the game...me and 1000 other students will be there doing our best to keep them in it.

You know i back you up on that one hoolie. We aint a bunch of crazy ppl who think we got it cuz we are here, but we are playing some amazing bball rite now, and i dont care who comes in our way, if its delk twins or ridgeway, or a good game from tennessee high, we here and there is a reason for that, and we will show everyone why. Even if we dont win state, we are a 2nd year school and this is amazing to watch what we are doing.

I'm not ashamed of anything that happens from here on out....disappointed at a poor performance if for some god awful reason happens perhaps but wont be ashamed....I believe we have set the record for fastest school to go to state since opening or at least tied.....Wilson Central was a 3rd year school last year and i was thinking that was the record

I read about the Cumberland game and the score was amazing for that game to be a sub-state game. I think Siegel played as a team that game and got the job done, but if they want a gold ball that play will have to contiue that play for at least 3 more days if they last that long! But it is a AMAZING that a 2nd year school is in the state tournament and a great accomplishment, but are they going to settle for just making it? Or do they want all the marbles? I guess we will see!!!!! thumb