SIEGEL NATION

siegelnation08

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Siegel Fans, the bottom line is atleast your team was playing today while a lot of others were at the house waiting for next year!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem I could see with the Stars was they didn't have very much depth.  When you start playing three games in three days, you have to have several players to come in from the bench to give the starters some rest.  Like I said you all were playing today while others were wishing that they could make the final four.

By the way, I am the head middle school coach in football for Cornerstone in Baxter.  My kids go on to play at Upperman.  I just thought that your student body represented what high school sports are all about.  Getting together with friends, dressing up a little crazy, and yelling and cheering for your team! You guys were having a great time and you will remember it for a long time. I tell you some thing, anyone who says that those waving arms would not mess up their freethrow shot would not be telling the truth.

Also, I heard a high ranking TSSAA official state that the Siegel studentbody had the place rockin tonight and really made it feel like a state tournament should feel!

As a former player(Lordy Lordy many years ago...when dinasours ruled the Earth) and as a Coach now:  Your efforts are appreciated by the players and coaching staff!

So do NOT let these people put you down or break your spirit......Its things like the loud and Proud Siegel Nation with their matching black shirts and their waving arms and loud chants that basketball excitement.  That is needed during tournament time afterall they don't CALL IT MARCH MADDNESS for nothing!

Keep up the good work Siegel Nation, You guys are welcome to cheer at my football games any time you make it to Baxter!

Coach D.--------A Proud Supporter of the SIEGEL NATION!

825623948[/snapback]

Thanks man we really appreciate it. I wish some of the other people would not hate us so much.. we are just trying to support our team and have a little fun... i mean there are much worse things we could be doing instead of supporting our team

Hey Siegel Fans, the bottom line is atleast your team was playing today while a lot of others were at the house waiting for next year!!!!!!!!!!

The only problem I could see with the Stars was they didn't have very much depth.  When you start playing three games in three days, you have to have several players to come in from the bench to give the starters some rest.  Like I said you all were playing today while others were wishing that they could make the final four.

By the way, I am the head middle school coach in football for Cornerstone in Baxter.  My kids go on to play at Upperman.  I just thought that your student body represented what high school sports are all about.  Getting together with friends, dressing up a little crazy, and yelling and cheering for your team! You guys were having a great time and you will remember it for a long time. I tell you some thing, anyone who says that those waving arms would not mess up their freethrow shot would not be telling the truth.

Also, I heard a high ranking TSSAA official state that the Siegel studentbody had the place rockin tonight and really made it feel like a state tournament should feel!

As a former player(Lordy Lordy many years ago...when dinasours ruled the Earth) and as a Coach now:  Your efforts are appreciated by the players and coaching staff!

So do NOT let these people put you down or break your spirit......Its things like the loud and Proud Siegel Nation with their matching black shirts and their waving arms and loud chants that basketball excitement.  That is needed during tournament time afterall they don't CALL IT MARCH MADDNESS for nothing!

Keep up the good work Siegel Nation, You guys are welcome to cheer at my football games any time you make it to Baxter!

Coach D.--------A Proud Supporter of the SIEGEL NATION!

825623948[/snapback]

thanks we appreciate it...