how good is AE

dem-boys-wild

I play for Alcoa and i know first hand what kind of team AE has. They are extremely quick and can take over a game with their D within seconds. We were up by 10 with 1 quarter to go and they came back and beat our butts. This team may not have the hype like teams such as Bolivar and such, but everyone better watch out or they will beat you. They dont have the big names but they players certainly deserve it...Mcalister can bang with anyone downlow. Kite can give a spark on the offensive end, and i know for sure that everyone in the state is going to have very serious problems guarding Albert Harris. Their D is what is so scary though...everyone will see...watch out...very dangerous team.

I play for Alcoa and i know first hand what kind of team AE has.  They are extremely quick and can take over a game with their D within seconds.  We were up by 10 with 1 quarter to go and they came back and beat our butts.  This team may not have the hype like teams such as Bolivar and such, but everyone better watch out or they will beat you.  They dont have the big names but they players certainly deserve it...Mcalister can bang with anyone downlow.  Kite can give a spark on the offensive end, and i know for sure that everyone in the state is going to have very serious problems guarding Albert Harris. Their D is what is so scary though...everyone will see...watch out...very dangerous team.

825619046[/snapback]

I know for a fact that Coach Rudesill at Bolivar wants our guys to take it one game at a time. That's his #1 theme! Bolivar is definitely not overconfident.

No one has won ANYTHING yet.

Friday after their girls beat our girls.  They were saying their boys were going to beat btown.  I didn't even know they were going to state.  How good is AE really

825617561[/snapback]

You saw some of their fans? I was at the first round games of the girls tourney and it looked like both of their fans were really excited to be there. :lol:

I play for Alcoa and i know first hand what kind of team AE has.  They are extremely quick and can take over a game with their D within seconds.  We were up by 10 with 1 quarter to go and they came back and beat our butts.  This team may not have the hype like teams such as Bolivar and such, but everyone better watch out or they will beat you.  They dont have the big names but they players certainly deserve it...Mcalister can bang with anyone downlow.  Kite can give a spark on the offensive end, and i know for sure that everyone in the state is going to have very serious problems guarding Albert Harris. Their D is what is so scary though...everyone will see...watch out...very dangerous team.

825619046[/snapback]

When I went to the Alcoa and AE game, the reason they came back like that was because the little point guard got killed. There were at least 3 guys mugging him every play down the court. They are pretty quick though. They looked as if they could beat you by 20 when things are going there way and then lose by 20 when things aren't.