Skogens

lilblue22

Key there is "back in the day". Temple is losing a few seniors, but they are still strong. Not sure CSAS will be able to compete next year. Any domination will be on Temple's part; though Arts could suprise them.

825619160[/snapback]

One thing that not many people outside of the CSAS circle know is that there is an abundance of talent on tthe CSAS bench that rarely played. I promise you if those underclassmen really work this off season you better not sleep on CSAS in Single A

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing that not many people outside of the CSAS circle know is that there is an abundance of talent on tthe CSAS bench that rarely played. I promise you if those underclassmen really work this off season you better not sleep on CSAS in Single A

825619898[/snapback]

I heard some CSAS parent call in to Sport Talk and complain about the coach's son being the point guard when there are 2 or 3 better point guards on the bench. I wasn't sure what to believe though considering the source.

dear mr slam baller,

Who do YOU think you are trying to tell that i cant post anything on this website. no one tells me what to do. i will post anything that i fricken feel like. so back off or you can stink my "willy" :) so you need to back off my and get out of my crib before me and my home boys come seek you out and give you a little taste of our medicine. you got me you little pansie.

Edited by lilblue22

I heard some CSAS parent call in to Sport Talk and complain about the coach's son being the point guard when there are 2 or 3 better point guards on the bench.  I wasn't sure what to believe though considering the source.

825619905[/snapback]

Keyword there was a parent called in when times got tough for the team. But nobody was complaining once the team went to the SubState game....The true life of a coach is that everyone complains when things arent going good, but the coach doesnt get enough credit once things go well

dear mr slam baller,

Who do YOU think you are trying to tell that i cant post anything on this website. no one tells me what to do. i will post anything that i fricken feel like. so back off or you can stink my "willy" :)  so you need to back off my and get out of my crib before me and my home boys come seek you out and give you a little taste of our medicine. you got me you little pansie.

825619915[/snapback]

I know who you are and you really have no right calling anyone a pans"ie". Don't talk trash for the sole purpose of listening to yourself sound bad.

dear mr slam baller,

Who do YOU think you are trying to tell that i cant post anything on this website. no one tells me what to do. i will post anything that i fricken feel like. so back off or you can stink my "willy" :)  so you need to back off my and get out of my crib before me and my home boys come seek you out and give you a little taste of our medicine. you got me you little pansie.

825619915[/snapback]

I'll never understand why they let children post the ridiculous things on here. This post is irrelevent. To me the real hero's in all of this are the Skogen parents. I am sure they support their son's in all their endeavors and try to give them what they can as alot of us parents do. The countless hours and days and money that we freely give to our children so their youth can be filled full of great memories goes without mention. It seems that all four of these boys are and have been great athletes and from all that i have heard are good kids. My son enjoyed playing against them the one time that he did and had nothing but good things to say about the boys. So instead of asking about the "Skogen boys" how about one for mom and dad! thumb

Edited by devilfanatic

I heard some CSAS parent call in to Sport Talk and complain about the coach's son being the point guard when there are 2 or 3 better point guards on the bench.  I wasn't sure what to believe though considering the source.

825619905[/snapback]

That tells you how dumb so many parents are in today's society, I hope every CSAS parent on CoachT reads this. shut up sit down and watch the games. Dragoo's son is not a point guard nor does Dragoo ever put him in to play point guard, I think thats why high school athletics is terrible now not because of the kids but because of the dumb parents who feed a bunch of crap into their kids heads every night

I'll never understand why they let children post the ridiculous things on here.  This post is irrelevent.  To me the real hero's in all of this are the Skogen parents.  I am sure they support their son's in all their endeavors and try to give them what they can as alot of us parents do.  The countless hours and days and money that we freely give to our children so their youth can be filled full of great memories goes without mention.  It seems that all four of these boys are and have been great athletes and from all that i have heard are good kids.  My son enjoyed playing against them the one time that he did and had nothing but good things to say about the boys.  So instead of asking about the "Skogen boys" how about one for mom and dad!  thumb

825619961[/snapback]

Devilfanatic, this is Mr. Skogen and I want to thank you for your words. Most of the things that are posted on here are harmless, just kids having fun, but sometimes the comments lack discernment and taste. My boys are not perfect, but they are being taught the value of athletics and how they can make us better people and better servants of the King. I don't care much if people think they are great athletes, those kind of opinions aren't all that important, but I do care that people see them as good kids. Your words are more inspiring to me to continue in THAT pursuit and for them I thank you.

I also thank the Grace players who fight us with all their energy on the court and have the class to stand up for their brothers in the Lord when it is over. Especially you Johnny, you are a good young man and I am pulling for you to light em up at Bryan!

I Love the Skogens!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was another one that appeared every year!

825622472[/snapback]

Well I am from Middleton and I was at the game Wed. against Temple and I seen the Skogens play and they are awesome athletes. And if Caleb was hurt the least bit he sure did not let it effect his game, he played really good! I think that them Skogens will do great in the future because they are already great athletes.

the skogens are really good ball players. good luck to jake and caleb at mercer. and seth is going to be a force to reckon with the next 2 years and as for the younger skogen, joey, he is going to be a good ball player and cant wait to see him play. to all the skogens keep working hard and never get satisifed with were you are at and keep working hard.