CSAS ARE THEY FOR REAL?

piratedad

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what you mean by "for real." What are your expectations? Do you really think they will challenge for their district?

I think CSAS will be better, but they are kind of in a tough district. Grundy County, Hixson, East Ridge, Marion County, etc. I do wish they would work on their field a bit, though. Kind of rough. Good luck!

Edited by catsbackr

Are yall for real. Howard has a chance of beating yall. Beside Drew Jones they have nobody.

825619828[/snapback]

PioneerKing- I think you're probably the most clueless person I've ever seen post on here. Your entire life consists of degrading another school's baseball team. I guess maybe you tried to get into CSAS and they wouldn't let you in so you have something personal against them. I don't know.

PioneerKing- I think you're probably the most clueless person I've ever seen post on here.  Your entire life consists of degrading another school's baseball team.  I guess maybe you tried to get into CSAS and they wouldn't let you in so you have something personal against them.  I don't know.

825619867[/snapback]

Matthew Allison is good. The team is not.

PioneerKing- I think you're probably the most clueless person I've ever seen post on here.  Your entire life consists of degrading another school's baseball team.  I guess maybe you tried to get into CSAS and they wouldn't let you in so you have something personal against them.  I don't know.

825619867[/snapback]

from bw

if king went to csas he would own that team. 12-2=no excuses