WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MAC ATTACK?

LeBlanc8

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relax guys, the kid didn't bring all this on himself.  Some student at Soddy did.  the MacDaddy will be fine.  It looks like it was 2-2 until the bottom of the 7th.  LEt's not crucify him for one loss.

825620206[/snapback]

That student from SD that started this, is a bench warmer on the basketball team. He started some crap on here last year about a former football/baseball player and got a real "beatdown" and doesn't have Coach Blue to save him again. You would think he learned something last year. As for the rest of you, don't you think it's time to move on. Yes, even you adults.

First of all.... Who named The Mac Attack SD's ace? Was that in the paper? Secondly, someone obviously didn't get their facts straight. From everything I heard he didn't even start the Bradley game. Some other kid did. He just came in for two innings or something. I think it's ridiculous that you guys hammer this dude everytime SD is mentioned. Did he get on here and start running his mouth? Give me a break. This sight would be a lot better if everyone knew the facts and just posted about the games. Instead of worrying about the coacht.com soap opera dialogue every three seconds.

First of all.... Who named The Mac Attack SD's ace? Was that in the paper? Secondly, someone obviously didn't get their facts straight. From everything I heard he didn't even start the Bradley game. Some other kid did. He just came in for two innings or something. I think it's ridiculous that you guys hammer this dude everytime SD is mentioned. Did he get on here and start running his mouth? Give me a break. This sight would be a lot better if everyone knew the facts and just posted about the games. Instead of worrying about the coacht.com soap opera dialogue every three seconds.

825622931[/snapback]

HITTHEBULL, My Bad!. I probably got it started asking about hitting a player instead of challenging him, or just walking the guy. I'm sure the Mac Attack is a REALLY GOOD player. You don't get all this attention without being able to back it up. I should have worded my reply different I guess so I did not sound like I was bashing him. I'll try to remember this in the future.