Middleton vs. Temple

jvaughan

This goes out to all the people who said Middleton was going to lose to Temple. What happened to the 7 or more point  spread at the end of the game in favor of Temple? We were the ones with the 7 or more game point spread. 77-68!!!!!!!! Temple had no size comparison to what we had. A disadvantage we had was we were playin 8 instead of 5. It was however a good ball game up to the very end. We will have to see what is in store for us Friday with  Ezell Harding. They played a good game with Christian Academy of Knoxville. Well since I'm done writing now is all I can say is boo to all the Temple fans and who ever doubted Middleton. DOUBT US NOW!

825621115[/snapback]

There was a "spread" at the end of the game because Temple had to foul to get the ball back to try and tie it up. But Middleton knocked down their free throws and stretched the lead. It was a really good game and really close. Temple did pretty well considering the size advantage that Middleton had. And I don't think Temple fans doubted Middleton, we all heard it might be the best game in the state tournament. We didn't doubt Middleton, we just had faith in Temple. Congrats Middleton you deserved it.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic