Middleton v. Ezell-Harding

Crock1615

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm an Ezell fan. I think Ezell has to play a very strong game to beat Middleton from everything that I've read. We are a good team, but haven't blown anyone out. They've been squeakers. I hope we win, but this Middleton team is tough.

I just hope it is a good game and that the refs don't influence it one way or another.

Edited by wizard

i havent heard anything about EH so maybe someone can tell me something about them? i will tell yall the same thing i said to the Temple fans about Middleton....they are deep and the entire team contributes rather than 1 or 2 guys scoring 20+, i think todays game with 5 people in double figures justifies that. when someone has an off game it doesnt affect them much cause they will have 3 or 4 other guys pick up his slack.

i havent heard anything about EH so maybe someone can tell me something about them? i will tell yall the same thing i said to the Temple fans about Middleton....they are deep and the entire team contributes rather than 1 or 2 guys scoring 20+, i think todays game with 5 people in double figures justifies that. when someone has an off game it doesnt affect them much cause they will have 3 or 4 other guys pick up his slack.

825620535[/snapback]

Based on today's box score, you really have 2 guys that come off the bench and contribute points. Also, I noticed that 24 Middleton points were off of turnovers but the box only had Temple with 8 turnovers. Is that right? If Middleton was indeed the recipient of 24 points off of turnovers, was it good defense or did Temple just play a sloppy game. With only one loss before today, I can see Temple coming out a bit cocky and unmotivated in the first round. Can someone clarify what they saw out there today?

Are you serious? You shouldn't even be in the game on Friday. Your team played awful against CAK and didn't even deserve to win that game.

825620624[/snapback]

THE MORE I READ YOUR POST THE MORE I REALIZE YOU ARE FROM CAK AND ARE SIMPLY A SORE LOSER. EZELL-HARDING WOULD BEAT CAK 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES. EZELLS' TWO MOST EFFECTIVE SHOOTERS WERE 0 FOR 16 FROM 3 POINT RANGE AND THIRTY PERCENT FROM THE FIELD. DON'T HATE BLAME THE COACH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL CAK HEAD GUY.

THE MORE I READ YOUR POST THE MORE I REALIZE YOU ARE FROM CAK AND ARE SIMPLY A SORE LOSER. EZELL-HARDING WOULD BEAT CAK 9 OUT OF 10 TIMES. EZELLS' TWO MOST EFFECTIVE SHOOTERS WERE 0 FOR 16 FROM 3 POINT RANGE AND THIRTY PERCENT FROM THE FIELD. DON'T HATE BLAME THE COACH OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL CAK HEAD GUY.

825620674[/snapback]

Actually I go to Davidson Academy and I would agree that Ezell would have beat CAK 9 out of 10 times IF two of their best players fouled out like they did today. Those were huge mistakes that definately led to the loss. If you were there you saw Ezell get outplayed most of the game and most of Ezell's fans have agreed. Like I said, good luck to Ezell. I will be there to see them play against Middleton.