PEABODY TIDE

big-b

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woulda, shoulda and last but not least - coulda. That's why they play the tournaments...sometimes a team doesn't move on that had a better record or beat a certain team 2 or 3 times earlier. It happens. I've seen it several times. In the case of Lake County, it doesn't diminish the great season that Whitby's bunch - unfortunately the Falcons did not win in the sectional and advance to the state tournament. It's just the nature of the tournament beast. Peabody and Middleton did win and are playing to bring back some sparkling memorablia to west TN.

look here phs cheerleader, not everyone in lake co. is rude... i believe some of those trenon people are just as bad... i mean come on when our cheerleaders have to go and sit in the  bleachers b/c some trenton kids were spitting on them ...give me a break...also when you come to our gym you might as well get ready for a rude awakening b/c our fans are just gonna taunt your players as much as we can... we got in Doaks head so bad in LC that he scored very few points...  and well you know the rest of the story...and we are living in the future already... we are only graduating 2 players and they didnt start half the season so we have a lot to look foward to next season ... i see it now, the falcons will be a the boro!!!!

825622081[/snapback]

You need to go back and read her post!!! She said "thanks, that shows that not everyone in LC is rude". So..............she is thanking the falcon fan for saying what she/he said about Peabody and continued to say that it showed that not everyone in LC was rude! PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

You need to go back and read her post!!! She said "thanks, that shows that not everyone in LC is rude".  So..............she is thanking the falcon fan for saying what she/he said about Peabody and continued to say that it showed that not everyone in LC was rude!  PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

825622228[/snapback]

But you do have to agree with him/her some trenton people are rude but thats just human

Tell him Dir tyred..You know I'm the smartest guy here...But...I didn't see anywhere that you were replying to the bigster..All I saw was if Lake Co was to claim being the best...How did you happen to think of me?..There are a lot of Falcon fans around..Don't get Lady K on you and especially not Rim Falcon fan..You won't stand a chance...Trenton is going to go as far as Doakes takes them..

825621171[/snapback]

Is that a compliment, b/c that is what I'm taking it as.