Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Riverside vs Collinwood

• Please log in to reply
    41 replies to this topic

#11 @38320

@38320

Contender

• CoachT+
    • 800 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:31 PM

Yes, Riverside did have a kid ejected last week . The starting Qb will likely play some. With this game not having any real implications on Riverside's season I don't think they will risk much injury to starters with the big district game next week against TCA. Best wishes to all for an injury free game. Go Panthers. This game is at Riverside.

DCR, we don't normally give out scouting information on our team to other teams on CoachT. Just so you know.........................

"You cannot always believe the information you get off the Internet because it is not always accurate."  - Abraham Lincoln, 1864 

#12 IMAWCFAN

IMAWCFAN

Competitor

• Members
    • 356 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

I would like to see Cwood turn things around this week. I know y'all can play better than y'all have been playing. With Cwoods line healthy and Montgomery at qb there's no reason to play bad. The playing jv and having backs hurt is just an excuse, y'all still got plenty left to compete. It starts with the line and y'all got a pretty good one. If the holes are created anybody can run for decent yards. Now pull it together and go out and play tomorrow night like you can and end this season on a good note!

Sorry to say but if Riverside plays their starters for half the game it won't be close at all!  Riverside 35 Cwood 20  because Cwood scores late!

#13 dcriverrat

dcriverrat

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:09 AM

DCR, we don't normally give out scouting information on our team to other teams on CoachT. Just so you know.........................

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes Perfect!

#14 dcriverrat

dcriverrat

Trainer

• Members
    • 147 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:12 AM

Scouting information? 38320, just so you know ,you give out what you want and.I' all do the same.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes Perfect!

#15 siestakey

siestakey

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 15 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

Riverside needs to click on all cylinders tonight & play the brand of football they have been displaying all year.  I don't see that not happening no matter who plays & who doesn't.  This bunch has shown they will play as a team & good things are happening because of it.  Riverside 42 - 10

#16 @38320

@38320

Contender

• CoachT+
    • 800 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Riverside big tonight..................go Panthers! 

"You cannot always believe the information you get off the Internet because it is not always accurate."  - Abraham Lincoln, 1864 

#17 wildcat89

wildcat89

Champion

• Members
    • 2,511 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

Collinwood 24-14. I'm going with the upset!

#18 wildcatalumni

wildcatalumni

Coach Bowden's Assistant

• CoachT+
    • 2,311 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:21 PM

Riverside 34 C'wood 10

WAYNE COUNTY WILDCATS
    State Champs: 2011
    Region /District Champs: 2003, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013

#19 mybad

mybad

Trainer

• Members
    • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:23 PM

Riverside wins big! They will call off the horses early or they would top the 71 points put up on McNairy a few weeks ago! Riverside will not be at full steam with some players resting so this could be close or even an upset, not!

#20 Big Bigby

Big Bigby

Welcome to tha Jungle!

• Members
    • 1,806 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

Score update?

Spirit Style Chooser: