Campbell County Cougars 2014

Space3

There was nothing else to go after all the helmets and shoulder pads had been sent off to be reconditioned.The uniforms were new this year.They were custom uniforms which take much longer to get back.They don't have much time to deal with if they get the custom uniforms.I think they were told end of month or first of February is when they need the order in.So they will be guaranteed to have them back before the first game.Who knows how long it will take the insurance company to get things done and get the money to them.

I heard over the weekend that CC will have a stadium renovation in the near future. Anybody have any details?

Found this very interesting.

They are doing it now.  Replacing concrete, sealing the concrete.  Renovating the press box.  I think we are getting a new scoreboard with a mini jumbo-tron and field turf after next season.

• 3 months later...

well im getting fired up for some spring hitting and to see what we look like.... after looking at some people pre season top ten im shocked that CC got brought up in the discussion and pleased to know that CC is getting some respect and hope they can repeat last years performance. we will need some players to step up and fill the holes left by a great senior class ..

They are doing it now.  Replacing concrete, sealing the concrete.  Renovating the press box.  I think we are getting a new scoreboard with a mini jumbo-tron and field turf after next season.

Ok, no jumbo tron, no artificial turf!! The fixing the old concrete bleachers, making the stadium more handicap and elderly accessible, and finally doing something about the bathrooms and concession stand. I heard around 150,000 in investment and another 25-40,000 in donated work, money, etc....

The old stadium wasn't designed to accommodate the kind of crowds they've been getting the last few seasons. All this following 75,000 spent on upgrading feild house and weight rooms. About time they got an administration that is taking athletics seriously.

Ok, no jumbo tron, no artificial turf!! The fixing the old concrete bleachers, making the stadium more handicap and elderly accessible, and finally doing something about the bathrooms and concession stand. I heard around 150,000 in investment and another 25-40,000 in donated work, money, etc....

The old stadium wasn't designed to accommodate the kind of crowds they've been getting the last few seasons. All this following 75,000 spent on upgrading feild house and weight rooms. About time they got an administration that is taking athletics seriously.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to call BS on what I said about the jumbo-tron and turf.  All joking aside the improvements being made are nice and well-deserved.  Should be more fan friendly this year.