Karns @ West

MeritIII

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got West on my "PUNK" alert list this week right along with the Govs of William Blount!

39-0 at half - 39 -0 at the end. Plenty of play time all around and no need to run up the score. It's great to win with class.

Not sure what a punk alert is - but if it means we win by 39 - can you put us back on that punk alert list 2 weeks from tonight?

Eye ant shore ethur Merit#3....Butt jist az long az hit ant 2 weeks frum laist nite.... B)

Touché stars - sometimes you forget things when you get old - I will take that punk alert 13 days from now. I wonder if you have to win by say 80 points to get either on or off this special punk alert - I will google it and see.

West looked ok, but will need to clean a few things up. There is always room to improve. Hope the few players that went out return quickly. Karns not as bad as many stated, I will give them credit for fighting hard - just didn't have the bullets.

Yep West left some points out there, but West defense looked good despite having two key players out. Leonard Humphrey was destroying Karns oline all night and was flat out nasty out there as another poster said...a very special player and only a sophomore!

Offensively Marshall scored 5 TDs by himself despite a quiet night from Cottrell...West oline looked good, but what really impressed me was the new passing game by West!

Lots to work on before Maryville and need to get healed up!

Go West!