Sevier County Smoky Bears 2015

gobears89

You going to check out spring practice next week?

Hey Sdot. I talked to one of the assistant coaches about a spring scrimmage. He said your HC would have to contact GQ. but typically we don't scrimmage in the spring because we have so many guys come out in the spring they really don't want to waste a day of practice. They want to see all the guys and get good looks at them. And a scrimmage takes up an entire day. Edited by rebelwoman87

Hey Sdot. I talked to one of the assistant coaches about a spring scrimmage. He said your HC would have to contact GQ. but typically we don't scrimmage in the spring because we have so many guys come out in the spring they really don't want to waste a day of practice. They want to see all the guys and get good looks at them. And a scrimmage takes up an entire day.

As many players as mairvul has I can see why a spring scrimmage might not be a good idea. Im our spring practice will be over before y'all start?

The Bears work out everyday they are in school year round it's the last class of the day. The new strength coach has been doing a great job I have heard several kids talk about being sore from workouts. They lost a very good strength guy to nva but it seems like they may have found a replacment.

Gb