Meigs @ Hampton sectional!

TFL

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ever been to S Greene?

You'll swear you're lost at least 5 times just getting there LOL

For a girls game a long time ago and it was difficult. I wont mind leaving work a little earlier to make that drive up to Hampton. I enjoyed watching you all against LEAD and Mitchell last year. We played in the same Christmas tourn. with S and N Greene and Cosby. We beat Cosby by maybe 10 or 15 and S and N Greene both went 1-3 and neither looked good. I think everyone would rather see the Hampton matchup for the environment and excitement. We will bring the fans. I think our fans have outnumbered every teams home fans we played against this year. It will be far from that tuesday night, I am sure.  Good luck to you all tomorrow night. Just think if you lose its a win because you should beat Grace and then you wont have to Play UC the first game at State.

Edited by Tiger2

Maybe I jumped the gun, but I will leave this topic up so I don't have to repost it in 20 hours!!!

Since they are not playing until tomorrow that dont give us much time to talk crap so its alright. I think if you just look at common opponents, Kingston, Harriman, Tellico and Jellico we have the advantage but that home court will be tough. I am still picking Meigs over either S Greene or Hampton. That was a rough loss to Grace. If we come out like that again it will be a beatdown.

Since they are not playing until tomorrow that dont give us much time to talk crap so its alright. I think if you just look at common opponents, Kingston, Harriman, Tellico and Jellico we have the advantage but that home court will be tough. I am still picking Meigs over either S Greene or Hampton. That was a rough loss to Grace. If we come out like that again it will be a beatdown.

Kingston was the only one we really messed up against....And if memory serves me, Valentine and another starter was out in that one and possibly out in another down there...If we get to host the sub-state, Meigs will have to be a lot better than Hampton to leave there with a W....I expect a dang good game IF it happens.

As for the crowd, Carter Co will PACK the place if we host sub-state...And the atmosphere will be, well, shocking even to a team like Meigs.

But all this wont matter for crap, if we dont take care of SG tonight....And yes, if we were to lose tonight, we could beat GCA and have a better shot in the 1st round at state.

8 hours and 7 minutes and we'll be on our way to knowing.......

Kingston was the only one we really messed up against....And if memory serves me, Valentine and another starter was out in that one and possibly out in another down there...If we get to host the sub-state, Meigs will have to be a lot better than Hampton to leave there with a W....I expect a dang good game IF it happens.

As for the crowd, Carter Co will PACK the place if we host sub-state...And the atmosphere will be, well, shocking even to a team like Meigs.

But all this wont matter for crap, if we dont take care of SG tonight....And yes, if we were to lose tonight, we could beat GCA and have a better shot in the 1st round at state.

8 hours and 7 minutes and we'll be on our way to knowing.......

Come on down to the church house and get you some. We'll see how it plays out. Lol

If we stink it up tonight, WE'LL BE A COMING...YOU TELL EM IMMA COMING! AND, and, well, the family's coming with me :huh:

Doesn't quiet have the intimidation of the line from Tombstone...But that's as close as I can get...Church members read my stuff on here :mrgreen:

YEA, YEA...AND PUJO'S COMING WITH ME :angry:

(that's a bit better)

Edited by uknoit2