District 4-AA 2015-2016

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought so. Scott will likely take a step back this year but still could make regionals if they beat Kingston. Not sure what to expect there really.

But Kingston lost their pg wore 23, they may have more coming back then Scott.  Since neither team chimed in it's hard to get a grasp.

For real. You, me and IrishBBall seem to be the only 3 who keep this thread alive every year. Maybe Kingston and Scott are keeping everything top secret. :)

There's no internet service in Scott County and since school hasn't started back yet the computer has been unavailable. They've mailed CoachT responses and should be here shortly. LOL

Both have good young coaches and will make the best out of what they have.

There's no internet service in Scott County and since school hasn't started back yet the computer has been unavailable. They've mailed CoachT responses and should be here shortly. LOL

Both have good young coaches and will make the best out of what they have.

Ha! Good one. 😂

I'm sure the effort will be there, but being in the same district with Catholic, CAK and Alcoa is just a mismatch from the start.

Too bad AC and Stone aren't there to give this district some much needed competition. AC's last 4 years in this district they played in the district championship game. AAA has not been as kind.

I agree with you Chill, I remember those AC, Stone, Catholic and Loudon battles, intense heated battles that where always fun. Hopefully you guys will be back during the next realignment. I'm sure there are some AA schools with more students then AC.