West Carroll's Coach Fronabarger resigns

RegisP90X

...takes OC job at Crockett Co. Responsible for the best seasons in WC history.

I actually played on both of his first teams ever. I was a 7th grader when he was hired for the Jr High job and my Senior year was his first year as the High School Coach.

My Brothers Senior year he led WC to the Semi-Finals and WC farthest playoff run to date. 

Thanks Coach.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they already have someone in mind and waiting in the gate. However, anybody would be a total fool to go there. It's a dead end road. Fronnie is smart for getting out of there. The kids are great and the people in the community are good people, but the administration at the central office tries to micromanage everything, and they don't care anything about football. They have more administrators per student than any system around. Their administrative move by reassigning the principal to another school and hiring a basketball guy to be principal tells me all I need to know. W C is also one of the lowest paying, if not THE lowest paying district in West TN. 

Edited by @38320

Thanks Fronnie for putting WC on the map in 2011, 12, and 13 especially. Thanks for all you did for the kids. You will really fit in with Kevin Wards' system at CC. WC will miss you but you will not miss WC. Put WC in the rear view mirror and don't look back.  

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Wolfe a W. Carroll alum has taken the Job. He leaves Camden after 5 years as our DC..he Brings  Coach Fisher with him to run the Offense.  The Defense will be very good. Wolf is a great defensive coach. Get ready to work kids. They are bringing a habit of winning with them and I dont think they are trying to kick the habbit either

Edited by Beagle

I think they already have someone in mind and waiting in the gate. However, anybody would be a total fool to go there. It's a dead end road. Fronnie is smart for getting out of there. The kids are great and the people in the community are good people, but the administration at the central office tries to micromanage everything, and they don't care anything about football. They have more administrators per student than any system around. Their administrative move by reassigning the principal to another school and hiring a basketball guy to be principal tells me all I need to know. W C is also one of the lowest paying, if not THE lowest paying district in West TN.

Lake Co. Is the lowest paying district I believe.