Adamsville's First three games

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

i like the optimism from a loyal fan. smoking glue is new I guess

If you think your little USJ boys are going to beat us you are smoking glue!! Our defense will be much better than last year and we will have a balanced offense. If you are so sure about your comments give me some examples of weakness and no QB. We have a solid QB.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the optimism from a loyal fan. smoking glue is new I guess

It's not optimism. It's opinion based on facts. Usj should be a win. We are the better team. St Georges will be a struggle. They will have the best back we will see all year....Chase Hayden, former UT star and NFL player Aaron Hayden's son. Adamsville is a toss up. Could go either way. They have a good group back but will be breaking in some new players as well. They will be better at end of season. I think we could start 2-1 or 1-2. Beating St Georges is possible but will be a monumental task with a new QB.

Guest AdamsvilleDad26

Our defense will be fast very we will have 6 running 4.7 or lower and these guys will be starting. Come the end of July when we strap it on with White House will tell us where we stand

Our defense will be fast very we will have 6 running 4.7 or lower and these guys will be starting. Come the end of July when we strap it on with White House will tell us where we stand

According to RedRage they all run sub 4.5's. Our Qb will run a 5.3 and our best RB around a 5.2. Our blazing receiver will click in at 5.18. With all those sub 4.5's yall shouldn't have much trouble catching our slow lugs! We have a super fast lineman that clocks in at 5.46. Better look ou for him!

who is clocking all these 'sub 4.6s'? some of the fastest athletes in the NFL barely run in 4.5s. I guess iphones are doing the clocking

According to RedRage they all run sub 4.5's. Our Qb will run a 5.3 and our best RB around a 5.2. Our blazing receiver will click in at 5.18. With all those sub 4.5's yall shouldn't have much trouble catching our slow lugs! We have a super fast lineman that clocks in at 5.46. Better look ou for him!

i find that hard to believe also....6 guy running 4,7 or less .....how big are they........ if there all starters u must be running a 5-6 defense  5 linemen 6 dbacks......lol....i dont know if wayne co has 1 guy running  less than a 4.7

i find that hard to believe also....6 guy running 4,7 or less .....how big are they........ if there all starters u must be running a 5-6 defense 5 linemen 6 dbacks......lol....i dont know if wayne co has 1 guy running less than a 4.7[/quote

I agree. I was at the Under Armour Ri Vals dot com competition and the Nike Invitational with bunches of D1 prospects and there were maybe, maybe two that were officially timed at 4.5. None were under 4.5 and some of those kids were future NFL'ers.

Edited by TCAIntense