MyTV30 game of the week; Mount Juliet vs Franklin

MJGOLDENBEARS

Bashing kids again I see? Really sad. Upbringing must have been subpar for you to continue to do this. One funny thing though is you just called out Raines specifically and I am 100% certain you would never say that to his very large father. The interwebs are your safe space sport. Lol

?? how am i bashing anyone? i just said he was average bc he asked my opinion on who has better athletes and guess what he is part of that category.. ive never bashed anyone on here so i dont know why you keep bringing up some guy steelerfan or whatever his name is.. your trash playerscoach trying to talk about my upbringing lol grow up and you always feel the need to call me out for no reason

Edited by redzebra99

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?? how am i bashing anyone? i just said he was average bc he asked my opinion on who has better athletes and guess what he is part of that category.. ive never bashed anyone on here so i dont know why you keep bringing up some guy steelerfan or whatever his name is.. your trash playerscoach trying to talk about my upbringing lol grow up and you always feel the need to call me out for no reason

"No athletes"

"Terrible"

Yep those aren't overly critical comments about teenagers. I used to think you simply acted stupid but now, after mountains of evidence you've provided, you are confirmed to be a simpleton.

For your next screen name please use simpleJack. It is perfect for you.

"No athletes"

"Terrible"

Yep those aren't overly critical comments about teenagers. I used to think you simply acted stupid but now, after mountains of evidence you've provided, you are confirmed to be a simpleton.

For your next screen name please use simpleJack. It is perfect for you.

what are you talking about? i have no idea who the other guy is.. you sir need to go grow up bc did i "hurt your little feelings buddy" lol go to your safe space twat.. i never called the kid those, i said the team in general learn to decipher stuff im not gonna play semantics with you

what are you talking about? i have no idea who the other guy is.. you sir need to go grow up bc did i "hurt your little feelings buddy" lol go to your safe space twat.. i never called the kid those, i said the team in general learn to decipher stuff im not gonna play semantics with you

You're just about to earn the same reputation as an old foe on here, he went by the name chickhot, he was the equivalent of a 9 year old on drugs trying to talk football. You resemble that comparison spot on so far.

I did not ask for an opinion! I asked for facts to back up your opinion. Which we have yet to receive.

Rede rap says he is not for any in particular team in Wilson county, but sure does get offended when it comes to WC. Must be a current or former player or coach.

Both MJ and WC are good teams and should be proud of where there season is heading.

I can 100% promise you I'm not an alumni or anything like that haha.. I just don't like the MJ fans thinking they are "state bound" every year that's it

I can 100% promise you I'm not an alumni or anything like that haha.. I just don't like the MJ fans thinking they are "state bound" every year that's it

The last three years we thought we were state bound? Who said that? Where's your facts? I admit we aren't even state bound this year??? Like you live in your own reality.

lol shut up like no one cares about all this.. central also has good special teams.. mj has no athletes except earls and the TE.. receiving core is terrible and the only reason the rb is even an average player is the oline

"this price kid plays terrible quality opponents and gets good numbers vs them... Put him in 6A or D2 and he'd get exposed"

Steelers32

Also touts the QB at WC as one of the best in the state.

You guys decide for yourselves if these two posters appear to write similarly? ...., no caps, quick to make negative comments, really likes WC? Lol

👀 🕵ðŸ»

"this price kid plays terrible quality opponents and gets good numbers vs them... Put him in 6A or D2 and he'd get exposed"

Steelers32

Also touts the QB at WC as one of the best in the state.

You guys decide for yourselves if these two posters appear to write similarly? ...., no caps, quick to make negative comments, really likes WC? Lol

ive seen him in person and  he is one of the best in the state..  along  copeland, oatsvall, and winn were also some of best in the state... and whoever said that has never saw the price kid's highlights bc he can sling the rock so stop with the steeler32fan or whatever bc idk who that is!!!!!