2. Ooltewah 5-1

3. McMinn 4-2

4. WV 3-3

Rhea & WV Win:

1. Rhea 6-0

2. Ooltewah 4-2 (7-3)

3. McMinn 4-2 (7-3)

4. WV 4-2 (7-3)

* Tiebreaker determined by teams' playing opponents with 5 wins or more and then the number of wins over teams with 5 wins or more.

McMinn & Ooltewah Win:

1. Ooltewah 5-1 (8-2)

2. McMinn 5-1 (8-2)

3. Rhea 5-1 (7-3)

4. WV 3-3

* Tiebreaker determined by overall record, then the head-to-head matchup with Ooltewah beating McMinn.

McMinn & WV Win:

1. McMinn (5-1)

2. Rhea (5-1)

3. WV (4-2)

4. Ooltewah (4-2)

*Tiebreakers determined by head-to-head matchups.

4 points for WV in 2 different games decided the region out come this year. Those 4 points affected all the other top 3 teams games and who gets to host or travel. 4 points. 4......

Yes, Cleveland COULD have been great this season if not for injuries. Plenty of good coaching and lots of tallent.....

Yes, everyone knows about the Eagles coverage issues.....

No, not "WINNING GAMES BY A PRAYER" just the Walker Valley game and the Mustangs are an excellent team, as the Owls will find out this week. Rhea played flat against Cleveland the whole game and won by seven but the other 3 region wins weren't close, remember?

YES I DO. ALL OF THE CUPCAKES WEREN'T CLOSE FOR ALL THE TOP TEAMS.QUIT MAKING EXCUSES LIKE YOU TELL ME. IT IS WHAT IT IS.

#LOP

Yeah, last Friday we had something like 9 penalties and Walker Valley had 1 or 2. That's what we get for loaning our secret weapons out to Webb for the night.

yeah, we appreciate that.  They called back every big play we had on offense and allowed Webb to break the huddle with 12 or 13 players three times., all three resulted in big plays.  Told our players and coaches it wasn't a penalty.  lol

yeah, we appreciate that. They called back every big play we had on offense and allowed Webb to break the huddle with 12 or 13 players three times., all three resulted in big plays. Told our players and coaches it wasn't a penalty. lol

Yes, that's what I was reading over on yall's board. You know I'm just kidding and I know Webb is no cupcake either, that's a tough non region game to schedule. On the bright side you guys got some more experience against the Wing T offense which could help in the playoffs. Webb had to use their 13 man power play because Pemberton has patented the tackle eligible and it can only be used with expressed written consent or it's illegal. Lol 😀.

I think you guys will get refocused and back on track against Campbell County and take care of business. Best of luck.

Yes, that's what I was reading over on yall's board. You know I'm just kidding and I know Webb is no cupcake either, that's a tough non region game to schedule. On the bright side you guys got some more experience against the Wing T offense which could help in the playoffs. Webb had to use their 13 man power play because Pemberton has patented the tackle eligible and it can only be used with expressed written consent or it's illegal. Lol .

I think you guys will get refocused and back on track against Campbell County and take care of business. Best of luck.

Ha Ha, thanks RC good luck to you guys as well.  Hopefully we can refocus and win a few more ballgames before we take up the gear.