Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a look inside the numbers.

Rhea County averages 36.4 ppg on offense

McMinn County averages 20.5 ppg on defense

McMinn County averages 29.3 ppg on offense

Rhea County averages 20.4 ppg on defense

The overall win / loss record for McMinn Counties opponents is 4.8 / 4.2

The overall win / loss record for Rhea Counties opponents is 4.1 / 4.7

This tells us that McMinn has played a slightly tougher schedule, Rhea County tends to average more ppg then McMinn on offense but both give up about the same amount of points on defense.

With this game being in Evensville I would say that Rhea County is a solid 7.5 point favorite. But when you put 16-17 year old kids on the field anything can happen and it usually does.

I like McMinn to upset Rhea County 35-31 in this huge Region game.

FROM THE DESK OF PA:

TO ALL MY BUDDIES/HATERZ AT RHEA COUNTY

YOU KNOW... (GETTING CHOKED UP) THIS WILL BE MY LAST SEASON AS THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF THE 4-5A DISTRICT. EITHER DEM OWLS WILL GO OUT AS CHAMPIONS FOR THE 4TH TIME IN 4 YEARS OR RUNNER-UP OR AS LOW AS 4TH PLACE.

WE HAVE HAD OUR BATTLES IN THE PAST. PA HAS WATCHED YOU GROW FROM LAST PLACE TO FIRST PLACE. BUT ERRTHING OVER HERE ON OUR DISTRICT IS EARNED AND NOT GIVEN FROM PRESEASON TO THE POST SEASON. I HAVE ENJOYED THE KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT LAST GAME OF THE SEASON COMPETITION. ONE OF OUR TEAMS ALWAYS THROW IN A CURVE BALL TO SHAKE THINGS UP.ERRBODY WILL BE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS TONIGHT AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT ENJOYABLE TO WATCH. DON'T GET ME WRONG I EXPECT TO DEFEND MY CROWN TONIGHT AND WIN WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS! BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU...YOU WILL EARN IT!! I KNOW SOME OF THE IGNORAMUSES WILL GET ON HERE AND SAY THAT I ACT LIKE I HAVE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP AND HECK YEAH THAT'S WHATS ON THE PLAQUE, DISTRICT CHAMPIONS AND PROUD OF IT!! LETS GO GET IT TONIGHT AND GET READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

#LOP

#GO OWLS

FROM THE DESK OF PA:

YOU KNOW... (GETTING CHOKED UP) THIS WILL BE MY LAST SEASON AS THE PRESIDENT AND CEO OF THE 4-5A DISTRICT. EITHER DEM OWLS WILL GO OUT AS CHAMPIONS FOR THE 4TH TIME IN 4 YEARS OR RUNNER-UP OR AS LOW AS 4TH PLACE.

WE HAVE HAD OUR BATTLES IN THE PAST. PA HAS WATCHED YOU GROW FROM LAST PLACE TO FIRST PLACE. BUT ERRTHING OVER HERE ON OUR DISTRICT IS EARNED AND NOT GIVEN FROM PRESEASON TO THE POST SEASON. I HAVE ENJOYED THE KNOCK DOWN DRAG OUT LAST GAME OF THE SEASON COMPETITION. ONE OF OUR TEAMS ALWAYS THROW IN A CURVE BALL TO SHAKE THINGS UP.ERRBODY WILL BE ON THE EDGE OF THEIR SEATS TONIGHT AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT ENJOYABLE TO WATCH. DON'T GET ME WRONG I EXPECT TO DEFEND MY CROWN TONIGHT AND WIN WHEN IT REALLY COUNTS! BUT I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU...YOU WILL EARN IT!! I KNOW SOME OF THE IGNORAMUSES WILL GET ON HERE AND SAY THAT I ACT LIKE I HAVE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP AND HECK YEAH THAT'S WHATS ON THE PLAQUE, DISTRICT CHAMPIONS AND PROUD OF IT!! LETS GO GET IT TONIGHT AND GET READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS!

#LOP

#GO OWLS

We'll said, Passive. It's been a pleasure having you as President and CEO, and I wish you and your Owls luck tonight, throughout the playoffs, and as you guys take the step up into 6A. I hope Rhea and Ooltewah keep the series going if at all possible in the coming years. I always enjoy watching my Eagles play you guys.

FROM THE DESK OF PA:

#LOP

#GO OWLS

You have survived without an attempt to impeach you or an assassination attempt. Good luck next year in 6a. Give them He... Naw just be yourself that will keep it interesting.