Rhea County Off-season

kamerb

Yeah meigs would be a very short road. I'm not sure, but I think their schedule is set for next year. I have seen Bledsoe's schedules and it is set.

It might be another case we will have to go out of state again to find a game. I hope we can get 3 more games this side of Nashville but we will see.

Please share Bledsoe schedule

I know this is still pretty bare, but from looking at other team's schedules that have already been posted and knowing for 99% certainty three of the six non-region games, here is what it looks like right now:

Rhea County 2017 Schedule

1. Cleveland @Home

2. ?

3. (Region game, MC, or Bye)

4. (Region game, MC, or Bye)

5. Lenoir City @Home

6. Bradley Central @Home

7. (Region game, MC, or Bye)

8. ?

9. (Region game or Bye)*

10. (Region game or Bye)*

11. ?

*If McMinn County has been scheduled, as I have been told, they cannot be playing Rhea in Weeks 9 or 10. McMinn has a game scheduled for Week 9 with William Blount and is still looking for a Week 10 opponent.

I believe I read that the regions will be set for the next four years. Will that mean some schools will schedule home-and-away series for two years? Or go ahead and lock them up for the four years?

Yeah they have been set for 4 year unless they continue to tweak the football alignments. It seems like every 2 years they are tweaking something. Now all other sports are set for the next 4 years. You could set the schedule for 4 years but most schools just want to do two year deals. Edited by Rhea Co.

Not sure if they are home or away but add Ravenwood and Goodpasture to the schedule. Still need one more game.

What classification is Rhea really in?  That is four teams from 6A, four teams from 5A and a team from Division II.  Looking like it is going to be a season filled with lots of challenges. 

No one can ever accuse Rhea of not stepping up to a challenge. 

Edited by TNVolFan2000