Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Hampton 2017

• Please log in to reply
    174 replies to this topic

#1 uknoit2

uknoit2

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 12,038 posts

Posted A week ago

As I stated in another post, we have some big shoes to fill.

--Taylor and Andersen should make big impacts this season...Both are very strong with good speed.

--I like the Potter kid when looking at backs to help fill the loss of McClain & Sanchez.

(there is another JV back that runs strong but can't remember his name right now)

--Hughes (freshman) looked good at Lbr toward the end of the year.

--Deaton, Buckles, Hardin, Jones, Chambers, Oaks and a couple others should also be key players this year and will be IF they work their tails off! They should help shore up the secondary and receiving

--Davenport should be unstoppable this season...Mind blowing speed

--QB has a year under his belt and looked at home the last few games...Should be one of the best in the state next year.

The greatest concern is linemen IMO.

--We return Breland at center and CJ Wilson...I think these two must lead by example of hard work, sacrifice, respect and discipline to build the O & D lines we will need for the athletes we have....It's was evident in the end that the 2017 starting linemen need to get busy now and start building explosive strength & speed that's lacking.

I told these young men the other day just how good things were lined up for them next season...But we get nowhere with "talkers"....The off-season programs are in place right now, giving every young man the opportunity to exceed expectations...We shall see who the workers are and who the talkers are.

I'm Your Huckleberry!

#2 pujo

pujo

Man of Few Words

• Validating
    • 21,670 posts

Posted A week ago

As I stated in another post, we have some big shoes to fill.

--Taylor and Andersen should make big impacts this season...Both are very strong with good speed.

--I like the Potter kid when looking at backs to help fill the loss of McClain & Sanchez.

(there is another JV back that runs strong but can't remember his name right now)

--Hughes (freshman) looked good at Lbr toward the end of the year.

--Deaton, Buckles, Hardin, Jones, Chambers, Oaks and a couple others should also be key players this year and will be IF they work their tails off! They should help shore up the secondary and receiving

--Davenport should be unstoppable this season...Mind blowing speed

--QB has a year under his belt and looked at home the last few games...Should be one of the best in the state next year.

The greatest concern is linemen IMO.

--We return Breland at center and CJ Wilson...I think these two must lead by example of hard work, sacrifice, respect and discipline to build the O & D lines we will need for the athletes we have....It's was evident in the end that the 2017 starting linemen need to get busy now and start building explosive strength & speed that's lacking.

I told these young men the other day just how good things were lined up for them next season...But we get nowhere with "talkers"....The off-season programs are in place right now, giving every young man the opportunity to exceed expectations...We shall see who the workers are and who the talkers are.

If they will not Work, neither shall they win.

DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE MULE,JUST LOAD THE WAGON

#3 UKnoLittle

UKnoLittle

Competitor

• CoachT+
    • 363 posts

Posted A week ago

With just a week under their belts they are experiencing what Hard Work really is.. and it gets worse today..

Glad I get to be apart again. Go Dogs
    Life is hard... but it's harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne

#4 uknoit2

uknoit2

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 12,038 posts

Posted A week ago

If they will not Work, neither shall they win.

+1

I'm Your Huckleberry!

#5 pujo

pujo

Man of Few Words

• Validating
    • 21,670 posts

Posted A week ago

With just a week under their belts they are experiencing what Hard Work really is.. and it gets worse today..

Glad you are back at it, you never have enough help . 

#6 uknoit2

uknoit2

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 12,038 posts

Posted A week ago

Good to have you back on board...Don't leave again  <_<

I'm Your Huckleberry!

#7 pujo

pujo

Man of Few Words

• Validating
    • 21,670 posts

Posted A week ago

+1

Goes beyond High school sports ,its a life thing.

#8 UKnoLittle

UKnoLittle

Competitor

• CoachT+
    • 363 posts

Posted A week ago

Here's a Keyword that everyone needs to keep in mind here this offseason, and upcoming season..

"Laughable"..

Gonna change the culture
    Life is hard... but it's harder when you're stupid. - John Wayne

#9 pujo

pujo

Man of Few Words

• Validating
    • 21,670 posts

Posted A week ago

Good to have you back on board...Don't leave again  <_<

How many of these kids play Basketball. I,m betting it a bunch.

#10 uknoit2

uknoit2

Hall of Famer

• CoachT+
    • 12,038 posts

Posted A week ago

How many of these kids play Basketball. I,m betting it a bunch.

A few....But Some are playing (setting the bench) that need to be working for next FB season IMO

I'm Your Huckleberry!

Spirit Style Chooser: