Hampton 2017

uknoit2

Uknoit, you get a pass for an old decrepit :) Old king will be 40 in March and still has abs due to my frequent use of p90x. I think the p90x would be sufficient enough for skill players. Man its hard. Especially the plymetric workout. I've not known any program around here to really train. IMO, if our teams incorporated a tough regimen, we would resemble the Marion co team that came up here last year.

I agree KING...this is a very physically demanding program.

Far from just pushing/pulling weight.

The explosion & speed training is grueling.

I am impressed with the amount of cardio involved at each station.

Can't beat a stout, fast line!

I like the mental toughness it builds myself.

Most have much work to do to strengthen stabilizers...even the "athletes"...a few more weeks and changes will be evident

I agree KING...this is a very physically demanding program.

Far from just pushing/pulling weight.

The explosion & speed training is grueling.

I am impressed with the amount of cardio involved at each station.

Can't beat a stout, fast line!

I like the mental toughness it builds myself.

Most have much work to do to strengthen stabilizers...even the "athletes"...a few more weeks and changes will be evident

Sounds like some good stuff going on. Several spots will be up for grabs next season. The workers will be the one,s filling these spots. And yes mental toughness is a huge part in all this.

Uknoit, you get a pass for an old decrepit :) Old king will be 40 in March and still has abs due to my frequent use of p90x. I think the p90x would be sufficient enough for skill players. Man its hard. Especially the plymetric workout. I've not known any program around here to really train. IMO, if our teams incorporated a tough regimen, we would resemble the Marion co team that came up here last year.

I bet you looked like a young Richard Simmons doing that P90X.. head band and all :mrgreen: 😂

Make me some biscuits sweetheart!:popcorneater: