Hampton 2017

uknoit2

IMHO... the future looks pretty bright to me... we will be just fine.. sure there will be struggles. But we can make it back to the caliber of the 2015 team..

May take a few years to get to that level. I don,t forsee a power house in the near future. But  we will pretty much always be able to compete with most teams.

May take a few years to get to that level. I don,t forsee a power house in the near future. But we will pretty much always be able to compete with most teams.

No.. it's takes multiple factors to become what we were in 2007 and 2015... it will take a lot of work and effort.

Not only that, but film study plays a big part in this.. to sit back and to watch film and say "what can I do better" and to watch film and study the attributes of athletes before.. and say as well, "how can I get to that level he's at, or how can I be better than him."

Edited by UKnoLittle

No.. it's takes multiple factors to become what we were in 2007 and 2015... it will take a lot of work and effort.

Not only that, but film study plays a big part in this.. to sit back and to watch film and say "what can I do better" and to watch film and study the attributes of athletes before.. and say as well, "how can I get to that level he's at, or how can I be better than him."

Actually just takes a LOT of dedication from a BUNCH of people. And even then you have to have big strong kids and some really good athletes. Its really hard for us rural teams to put a Complete team on the field. We are usually lacking in one area or another. We  just lost a TON in these last 2 classes.

You both are correct...It actually takes everything mentioned in the above two posts to get to the 2015 level....Some parents don't like to hear that because Jr is naturally talented and don't need to work....They are so far removed from understanding.

Since my boy was on that team, I keep my mouth closed when comparing...But I know what it takes 

Anyways, it looks like our numbers should improve to about 16 in attendance today 

I look for the lander and dog match ups to get even tighter. Senior will not be idle this off season. We have to replace a 2000 yard rusher and a 6'5 qb. A good wide out along with some linemen but I actually think we can be just as good. We were horribly weak up front and not tenacious enough to fight back against coalfield caliber linemen but I think that will change. Going into 2018 will be exciting

You both are correct...It actually takes everything mentioned in the above two posts to get to the 2015 level....Some parents don't like to hear that because Jr is naturally talented and don't need to work....They are so far removed from understanding.

Since my boy was on that team, I keep my mouth closed when comparing...But I know what it takes 

Anyways, it looks like our numbers should improve to about 16 in attendance today 

16 is GREAT #S this time of year. It needs to be next years starters but anything is better than nothing.

I look for the lander and dog match ups to get even tighter. Senior will not be idle this off season. We have to replace a 2000 yard rusher and a 6'5 qb. A good wide out along with some linemen but I actually think we can be just as good. We were horribly weak up front and not tenacious enough to fight back against coalfield caliber linemen but I think that will change. Going into 2018 will be exciting

We taking you to the woodshed AGAIN KING! 

I agree, they learned a lot of what of takes to be good last season, they will miss some kids but they,ll still improve. Shoot no one knew Noah existed until this year.

Actually just takes a LOT of dedication from a BUNCH of people. And even then you have to have big strong kids and some really good athletes. Its really hard for us rural teams to put a Complete team on the field. We are usually lacking in one area or another. We just lost a TON in these last 2 classes.

+1 you are correct!