Hampton 2017

uknoit2

I weighed about 185 and was cut about 3 years ago. Could bench 275 3x3 and was squatting 550+, could lift just about anything and do any type of lift.. then I went to Johnson City Crossfit one fine day and they put me on a workout with the Olympic Rings. And it was the most GoshDarn-awful thing I believe I ever done.. puked my guts up.

I would have figured getting "cut" would have been worse than those rings!...STEER!:roflolk:

Another great week! 2 weeks in and gains already are amazing, even by the freahmen!

The clean and press, squat, dead lift numbers are impressive by all...can't wait for week 6 to get here and see the explosive power this bunch has.

Projected we'll have multiple backs at 220+ and they will be able to move!

Can't wait to see the 40 times come spring.

With Timmy here running this program with Jacob, if boys stick with it, they will be a dominating unit...attitude is RIGHT!

Coach, Timmy & Jacob are excited...that tells me enough.

Get your popcorn ready, WE COMING!

Pujo, Timmy has our boys a 8 week program made out...It's gonna take an unreal commitment to do it.

Another great week! 2 weeks in and gains already are amazing, even by the freahmen!

The clean and press, squat, dead lift numbers are impressive by all...can't wait for week 6 to get here and see the explosive power this bunch has.

With Timmy here running this program with Jacob, if boys stick with it, they will be a dominating unit...attitude is RIGHT!

Pujo, Timmy has our boys a 8 week program made out...It's gonna take an unreal commitment to do it.

Hang in there. Its been sounding really good.

Don,t worry about the Mules,just load the wagons. These mules knows the lick its done by.

Well fellows sounds like ya'll already getting ready for next year, I'm taking a break from football its crappie time on Douglas lake, and Weiss for me :hungry: need some fillets for freezer. But I will be back next year Good lord willing :mrgreen:

Hope y'all are doing well down there in GBurg.. devastating. Let us know if us other mountain folk can help ðŸ‘ðŸ¼