Hampton 2017

uknoit2

Both workouts are aggressive...without em we don't surprise anyone tho.

Power houses have majority doing what the few here are doing now.

As long as coaches encourage the extra work and the go-getters get after it, we'll be fine...Shrug off the naysayers and work hard...If they think this is hard, too much, or overkill, they won't make it 2 days in the spring at any decent college....much less 4 qtrs against a MC or Trez caliber team

My only concern with the kids thats doing both workouts would be rest and recovery. The body has to heal or something is going to give. On anther note ,I,m glad ole Jacob is involved again,that young man has a ton of pride and passion. Those are 2 very needed qualities

My only concern with the kids thats doing both workouts would be rest and recovery. The body has to heal or something is going to give. On anther note ,I,m glad ole Jacob is involved again,that young man has a ton of pride and passion. Those are 2 very needed qualities

And I am glad to be back... I know there are a lot more other things in life to experience, but Hampton Football is just one of those things that will never grow old to me.. if the young men learn anything from me, I hope it is to have pride, stay humble, have no regrets/give 110% of yourself, and just Load The Wagon..

I have many regrets, I remember when I was asked to play QB my Soph year.. didn't take it cause I felt I wasn't a good enough thrower... they tried to get me to play running back some as a senior, and I didn't do it cause I felt I wasn't as big as the other guys, but I was fast... My senior year we played Boyd in the 2nd Rnd... yes they were dominate... but one thing sticks in my mind...6 years later..

"Why did you not try harder", "why didn't you give enough effort"

Effort is sooooo important in everyday life.. and I try to teach these kids.. GIVE EFFORT!!! AND YOU WILL HAVE NO REGRETS!!!

"I firmly believe that a mans finest hour, is when he is laying on the field of battle, completely exhausted.. cause he then will know, that he gave EVERYTHING that he had"

If only we could do life over a few times..

As a parent of one of these young men that is doing the extra workout, I want to say THANK YOU!! What you and Timmy are doing is very much appreciated! I talked to #74 right after the meeting about the off season workout schedule and he was excited to get the chance to work with you all on top of his team workout. I will say this,I can already tell a huge difference in his body! But it goes way beyond that! The fact that you all are taking time away from your families to offer help to these young men is priceless!! He is exhausted every night, but is loving every moment!! Again....Thank you all for what you do!! God Bless!!