Hampton 2017

uknoit2

If the program they're doing doesn't produce animals, I'm not sure anything could  :roflol:

It's probably a good thing for these kids to see those two are still hard at it 

Its been a loooonnngg time back but Dane Cristman at Cloudland was a GREAT example. I  told those kids to follow him around and do whatever he did, it never transpired but if it had,WOW.  You never have bunches of kids who aspire to be ,The best they can be but I  salute the one,s who do. Not just a workout thing either,Classroom and all walks of life. The one,s who get it will one day lead the rest. It would be great if everyone was leaders but thats just not life.

Its been a loooonnngg time back but Dane Cristman at Cloudland was a GREAT example. I  told those kids to follow him around and do whatever he did, it never transpired but if it had,WOW.  You never have bunches of kids who aspire to be ,The best they can be but I  salute the one,s who do. Not just a workout thing either,Classroom and all walks of life. The one,s who get it will one day lead the rest. It would be great if everyone was leaders but thats just not life.

makes a difference..good to hear

No, but real leaders will continue to recruit as many followers as they can...Hopefully we'll continue to see strength in numbers

I will say this with all certainty, the men that are training these young men, definitely know what they are doing! I told our head coach yesterday that I was impressed! #74 hasn't had a day yet that he hasn't felt the pain of all the work, but he absolutely loves it!! We have the right coach,and doing extra work isn't for everyone I'm sure, but this ol'dad is grateful for anyone willing to help my son reach his goals!! Merry Christmas to you all and may God bless each of you!! Gooooooooo Dogs!!

Dad, the 1st five weeks has been all about learning how to work with teammates, pushing yourself, attention to the little details, perfecting the correct form of all lifts and exercises.

It only gets harder! But they're prepared for it!

The next month will have them primed for the following 8 weeks after.

Big gains already and I can't wait to see their 40, 100 and shuttle times!

Pujo, 8 in this extended training, this time of year, isn't bad...Impressed with the double digit numbers we've been having also.

But oh to have more like these we have now!!

Dad, the 1st five weeks has been all about learning how to work with teammates, pushing yourself, attention to the little details, perfecting the correct form of all lifts and exercises.

It only gets harder! But they're prepared for it!

The next month will have them primed for the following 8 weeks after.

Big gains already and I can't wait to see their 40, 100 and shuttle times!

Pujo, 8 in this extended training, this time of year, isn't bad...Impressed with the double digit numbers we've been having also.

But oh to have more like these we have now!!

8 is extremely impressive to me. I think our 2 has a different program but I get the feeling LJ  likes what they are doing. Don,t care how hard anything is as long as he thinks it will make him a better athlete.