Hampton 2017

uknoit2

There was some very impressive maxes today. And from what I'm hearing there's more to come. That's great to hear from our football program. Michael should be very happy with the work these young man are putting in for there football team. Keep up the good work men.â€â™€

I always tell the fat out of shape truck drivers. I am your god!!!!! You wanna believe in something? Believe in me! Whooooooooooo!!! :)

Yeah, we have them running around everywhere I work at as well. A 42 year old man who takes care of himself and can work all day non stop is a minority these days. And still be able to train with my son's. I am greatful for that.Haters everywhere ya go.The youngins are gonna have to get used to it. But hey, going the extra mile is what makes leaders. Lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way.

Yeah, we have them running around everywhere I work at as well. A 42 year old man who takes care of himself and can work all day non stop is a minority these days. And still be able to train with my son's. I am greatful for that.Haters everywhere ya go.The youngins are gonna have to get used to it. But hey, going the extra mile is what makes leaders. Lead, follow, or get the heck out of the way.

Gunner, that's why you and I style and profile and kiss all the girls world wide and make em cry. Whoooo!!! All you couch potatoes, libtards, and feminists eat your heart out! Whooooooo!!!

There was some very impressive maxes today. And from what I'm hearing there's more to come. That's great to hear from our football program. Michael should be very happy with the work these young man are putting in for there football team. Keep up the good work men.â€â™€

Think he;s very pleased with the team as a whole. The workouts are going well.