Hampton 2017

uknoit2

And even at that , its going to be hard to field the type team we,ve had the past 2 years.That being said, I;d rather lose with a bunch of winners than to win with losers.

Yeah I will agree with you there.. and that's what I tell those boys. It don't matter what you can press or squat or anything like that. It matters how you take that work and put it to use on the field... it's gonna be a challenge but I know a few of these boys are up for it.

Yeah I will agree with you there.. and that's what I tell those boys. It don't matter what you can press or squat or anything like that. It matters how you take that work and put it to use on the field... it's gonna be a challenge but I know a few of these boys are up for it.

Scrimmage with Grace will be a good test. I look forward to that one. If they hire Bradley as I think they will,Our pass defense will get a workout. He,s one heck of a Coach. My days of bashing Grace is over.

Scrimmage with Grace will be a good test. I look forward to that one. If they hire Bradley as I think they will,Our pass defense will get a workout. He,s one heck of a Coach. My days of bashing Grace is over.

Yes he is and they will become a force!He is a good one!They would get him just when we reschedule them!