District 4-A

kazam37

Well, it didn't turn out as we had hoped.  There is my understatement of the year.  Hotly contested game by two teams that wanted to keep playing and Hampton just made enough plays to be a point ahead in the end.  I thought it was a great game and both of these teams know the reality is even making it to Murfreesboro is a tremendous accomplishment in itself, but even taller tasks are in the next gym.  Hampton is a class bunch of people, and I have always thought that.  I have know all these girls up here for their almost their entire life and they are a great group of kids.  They know I wished them a better outcome, but that is life sometimes.  I'm sure most of them will get right back in the gym and see if they can improve enough to punch a ticket in the future.  You represented your community well and they supported you by the looks of the crowd in that gym.  Great year....now work and make the next one better.

Kazaloo