Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

Favorite s of the new Region 5a

• Please log in to reply
    4 replies to this topic

#1 dixieboyfan20

dixieboyfan20

Trainer

• Members
    • 228 posts

Posted A week ago

Who takes it? In what order?
    Cornersville,Grace Christian,Moore CO, Huntland,Richland,Mount Pleasant, Fayetteville City
    ????

#2 Varo

Varo

Competitor

• Members
    • 374 posts

Posted A week ago

Fayetteville City

Huntland/Cornersville

Mt. Pleasant

Richland/Moore Co.

Grace Christian

#3 apsugov7

apsugov7

Contender

• Members
    • 775 posts

Posted A week ago

Varo, Grace Christian will get my pick at #1! They have everyone returning and will be tough to stop! Cornersville also returns everyone and Moore Co got 3 Transfers from Tullahoma that will make them tough! This will be a tough tough region this year.
    The World is mine

#4 Varo

Varo

Competitor

• Members
    • 374 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Varo, Grace Christian will get my pick at #1! They have everyone returning and will be tough to stop! Cornersville also returns everyone and Moore Co got 3 Transfers from Tullahoma that will make them tough! This will be a tough tough region this year.

Ahh! Insider information.  GC's QB was tough last year, I thought he was a senior.  That should move them up for sure.  Cornersville should still be fast then, and Moore might get the help they needed last year.  This will be a fun year for sure.  thanks for the info apsugov7!  Sounds like whichever team is the healthiest at the end of the year will be driving the region. 

#5 raidersfan

raidersfan

Camper

• Members
    • 4 posts

Posted A day ago

Don't sleep on Richland...

Spirit Style Chooser: