Why login?

• It's free
  • Participate in the discussions
  • Contribute schedules, rosters and scores
  • Hide the advertising on the message boards by becoming a Plus member
  • Welcome to CoachT.com!

You can't become a part of our great high school sports community without logging in!

Regular visitors will tell you: they love keeping up with teams outside their own area. That only happens when we share information here on CoachT.com!

Don't have an account? It only takes a second to create one, and it's even easier with a Facebook or Twitter account!
    Photo

East Hamilton vs Memphis East

• Please log in to reply
    36 replies to this topic

#1 HurricanePride

HurricanePride

Manager

• Members
    • 27 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

I can't wait to go watch my Canes in the Glass House. They got a really tough draw, but anything can happen.

#2 chattaauhoops

chattaauhoops

Trainer

• Members
    • 129 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Tough draw only means great opportunity to show what they can do.

#3 clevelandblueraiderfan

clevelandblueraiderfan

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,969 posts

Posted 3 weeks ago

Memphis East by probably 30
    Cleveland Blue Raiders!!
    back-to-back-to-back State Duals Champions!!

#4 HurricanePride

HurricanePride

Manager

• Members
    • 27 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Glad people keep underestimating us. We have over achieved this year based on what outsiders think. I'm not gonna make a crazy statement and say we're gonna beat nationally ranked Memphis East, but we will show up and compete. GO CANES.

#5 kwc

kwc

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 6,489 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Glad people keep underestimating us. We have over achieved this year based on what outsiders think. I'm not gonna make a crazy statement and say we're gonna beat nationally ranked Memphis East, but we will show up and compete. GO CANES.

That's all anyone can ask of those young men. Show up and compete! 

kwc
    2016 Class 6A State Champions, 2015 Class 6A Semi-finalist, 2014 Class 6A Semi-finalist2013 Class 6A Quarter-finalist, 2012 Class 6A State Champions, 2011 Class 6A State Runner-up, 2010 Class 6A Semi-finalist, 2009 Class 6A Quarterfinalist

#6 clevelandblueraiderfan

clevelandblueraiderfan

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 5,969 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

not underestimating at all. Memphis East is one of the best teams in the country. EH got the toughest draw possible.
    Cleveland Blue Raiders!!
    back-to-back-to-back State Duals Champions!!

#7 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 9,092 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

CONGRATS TO THE CANES ON THEIR STATE RUN.
    BUT DEM BOYS FROM EAST ON ANOTHER LEVEL..

#8 WillieTheWildcat

WillieTheWildcat

Medalist

• Members
    • 1,375 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Watched 2 EH players on the news tonight and they said if they can get by East they will win State. I just wasn't sure I believed them, though.

#9 PassiveAggressive

PassiveAggressive

Most Valuable Player

• Members
    • 9,092 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

BUZZ SAW..EAST PLAYS BBALL YEAR AROUND AND WILL BE HARD TO STOP.EAST HAM HAS GOOD COACH AND IF HE HAD BEEN COACHING A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO THE BIG FELLA WOULDN'T HAVE LEFT AND WENT TO WALKER VALLEY.THEY HAD A SQUAD BACK THEN.GOOD LUCK ANYWAYS.

#10 BlackHavenSenator

BlackHavenSenator

Record Holder

• Members
    • 3,801 posts

Posted 2 weeks ago

Memphis East just got word that they won't be able to play in the "National Title" Invite Tourney. I hope they take their frustrations out on the rest of the state.

Go PENNY

I BLEED BLACK AND GOLD... Former Player, Coach, but ALWAYS The Senator 2012, 2016 6A STATE CHAMPIONS... RESPECT DA HAVEN

Spirit Style Chooser: