Next Saturday in Cookeville

BoardHater71

Is this clown serious...lookin at this video is your determining factor of how memphis folk are? ?? Lol....what I saw was a team, a school, a community celebrating its first state championship. Just like anyone else has stormed the field. Oakland did the same thing after beating Maryville last week. You must not watch sports at all because this is nothing new.people run on the field or on the court all the time especially after a huge win...sounds like sour apples to me..why don't you go to the lake because it sounds like you're fishing to me....but guess what, if we win this weekend,we gone storm the field again just like every other team that has and will win state....I really think you were just suprised by the number of fans we had...well guess what, they all coming back and then some...not just whitehaven but all of memphis!!!!! Lol

Is this clown serious...lookin at this video is your determining factor of how memphis folk are? ?? Lol....what I saw was a team, a school, a community celebrating its first state championship. Just like anyone else has stormed the field. Oakland did the same thing after beating Maryville last week. You must not watch sports at all because this is nothing new.people run on the field or on the court all the time especially after a huge win...sounds like sour apples to me..why don't you go to the lake because it sounds like you're fishing to me....but guess what, if we win this weekend,we gone storm the field again just like every other team that has and will win state....I really think you were just suprised by the number of fans we had...well guess what, they all coming back and then some...not just whitehaven but all of memphis!!!!! Lol

Good luck getting on the field. Last year they wouldn't let anyone on. It seems silly to me. Edited by rebelwoman87

It took me a minute but I actually figured out what you said...you know this is all fun and and smack talking but when you make statements like that clown it goes a lil further and deeper...you know people running on the field is nothing new, but because whitehaven did it, and they did it on maryville of all people we are just classless and no one likes us!!! Wow really...I'm lookin at film of all these folk in the past to do the same thing....hmmm but it's cool, we've been called alot things..so what's your fav song, shaft?

It took me a minute but I actually figured out what you said...you know this is all fun and and smack talking but when you make statements like that clown it goes a lil further and deeper...you know people running on the field is nothing new, but because whitehaven did it, and they did it on maryville of all people we are just classless and no one likes us!!! Wow really...I'm lookin at film of all these folk in the past to do the same thing....hmmm but it's cool, we've been called alot things..so what's your fav song, shaft?

c10ac Shaift iz one ov my favs...!!!....Knot clownin hear..... :popcorneater: