• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CoachT

Mr. & Miss Basketball Finalists

No issues with the finalists. Lomax is the engine that drives East. Without him, they aren't the same team.

I'm sure all the players are deserving of being selected as finalists but I don't know how you keep Hunter Vick from Camden off the list in AA ?

Hunter Vick has a good case. I think though Camden's lack of competition in 11-AA hurted him somewhat. Also many people further east don't know who he is.

You're right about the lack of competition and exposure but sportswriters should be able to get information on players from one end of the state to the other with video, social media and everything.

Still Political!!

Fans will always feel this way. If there were 10 finalists chosen then someone would complain about that 11th player left off the list. I'm sure Vick has a case, but so did several other players not selected. Maybe Camden can make a deep postseason and Vick/fans will feel vindicated.

Rhyne howard wont win it this year cause anastasia hayes will but im guessing shell probably win next year no matter what the team does umless she gets injured