• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crossfaced93

State Brackets are released.

17 posts in this topic

is that a news flash....whos sposed to follow up on that....u gonna provide us the brackets

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

is that a news flash....whos sposed to follow up on that....u gonna provide us the brackets

im guessing this was aimed at me. The state doesnt release the brackets til Monday to give them time to fix issues with the 1st "draft" of the bracket that track posts. Seeding issues, name issues, etc. The official brackets are released on TSSAA.org on Monday. Same process every year Edited by Bump11

soory Bump...couldnt resist again.....theyre actually already on TSSAA 

soory Bump...couldnt resist again.....theyre actually already on TSSAA

actually they're not 🤠but nice try though! If you go to tssaa.org, the "brackets and results" link is blacked out. Make sure youre looking at the right tournament :)

Bump just sayin

Edited by Bump11

I'm just curious what you guys are looking at. I just looked at my son's bracket on track. It does say unofficial. So that is subject to change.

Edited by mrfixalot49

Correct. There are brackets on track. Track released unofficial brackets today. But the official brackets are released on tssaa tomorrow. If you go to a bracket on track, it even says unofficial and says that official brackets are to be released via TSSAA tomorrow

Edited by Bump11

actually they're not but nice try though! If you go to tssaa.org, the "brackets and results" link is blacked out. Make sure youre looking at the right tournament :)

Bump just sayin

hey jack, Booger got special skills.......gotta printed off copy sittin write on table

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

hey jack, Booger got special skills.......gotta printed off copy sittin write on table

Booger just sayin :popcorneater:

you misspelled right* and i have a copy of every single bracket. But unless you work for tssaa, you didnt get it from tssaa.org i promise you that. Why dont you just admit you printed off of track instead of trying to look cool. You dont have special powers. And anyone who goes to TSSAA.org and looks will see that you do not have access to the "brackets and results" yet. So unless you printed off of track, which my grandma can do, or work for TSSAA, which i doubt, you're not special Edited by Bump11