East Hamilton vs Memphis East

HurricanePride

This game was probably over before it started. East Hamilton looks intimidated.

Exactly, what do you say to your team at the half, and your'e down 24 points, which is more then what you scored in the first half of play?

Edited by kwc

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much at all can be said to that.

I mean, I can relate to what the E Ham team is experiencing ... kind of anyway. I remember when i was a sophomore on the football team, we got beat by a score of 66 - 6 in a game. It was HORRIBLE. I don't remember our coach saying anything at the half that would have inspired us to make a comeback or gave us a reason to hold our head up. It was demoralizing. I'm sitting here now thinking ... If I were the E ham coach ... what would I say to the team at the half?

Edited by kwc

I mean, I can relate to what the E Ham team is experiencing ... kind of anyway. I remember when i was a sophomore on the football team, we got beat by a score of 66 - 6 in a game. It was HORRIBLE. I don't remember our coach saying anything at the half that would have inspired us to make a comeback or gave us a reason to hold our head up. It was demoralizing. I'm sitting here now thinking ... If I were the E ham coach ... what would I say to the team at the half?

I'm speechless myself lol

Ummmm, why are East starters still in the game? Really?

I would think that they will phase them out soon. The big guy who just scored not too long ago. Wrister. He's a 6'-8" 300 lb offensive and defensive tackle of the football team.

Oh yeah!

Memphis East just got word that they won't be able to play in the "National Title" Invite Tourney. I hope they take their frustrations out on the rest of the state.

Go PENNY

WELL THAT WAS A GOOD OLE FASHION WOODSHED WHIPPING. DIDN'T THINK THE CANES WOULD EVEN BE IN THE STATE I THOUGHT THE BLUERAIDERZ WOULD BE THERE.BUT CONGRATS TO PENNY AND CO. THE 901 GOT THE HOOPS. EAST HAM WILL NE BACK.