• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

fooseball95

Cleveland gets Turf

76 posts in this topic

Little bit of Alan Jones foundation as well?

Lol stop hating, nah I'm not sure. School board announced it but Jones name wasn't brought up. But that's possible haha

Lol stop hating, nah I'm not sure. School board announced it but Jones name wasn't brought up. But that's possible haha

Congrats tho lol. Pretty sure it's him playing a big part in it as well. Walker Valley has had turf sitting under their stands for 10 years. It was giving to them and they still can't get approved to get it installed due to cost. Walker should have funds for that. No new buildings or anything has been going on there like Cleveland and Bradley.

The county and board must hate Walker Valley to not even give them the funds for that. Bradley had to go out and let fans test drive cars and what not just to get money raised to build that little rinky dink building behind the football field. Finally someone chipped in and donated the rest lol. (Not Jones)

Cleveland and the city schools can not be that much richer than the county schools. We all know a lot of Cleveland fans says that Jones helps all schools, but most of us knows that's a lie lol. It's good to have someone like that. We used to. Anyways, congrats and I'll be ready to see it. Bradley needs it in a bad way. Plus several more drain holes.

Congrats tho lol. Pretty sure it's him playing a big part in it as well. Walker Valley has had turf sitting under their stands for 10 years. It was giving to them and they still can't get approved to get it installed due to cost. Walker should have funds for that. No new buildings or anything has been going on there like Cleveland and Bradley.

The county and board must hate Walker Valley to not even give them the funds for that. Bradley had to go out and let fans test drive cars and what not just to get money raised to build that little rinky dink building behind the football field. Finally someone chipped in and donated the rest lol. (Not Jones)

Cleveland and the city schools can not be that much richer than the county schools. We all know a lot of Cleveland fans says that Jones helps all schools, but most of us knows that's a lie lol. It's good to have someone like that. We used to. Anyways, congrats and I'll be ready to see it. Bradley needs it in a bad way. Plus several more drain holes.

Jones is a Cleveland alum lol what do expect for him to do Edited by fooseball95

It's been approved for Cleveland finally to get turf installed this summer.

Awesome Foose! I look forward to seeing it.

Awesome Foose! I look forward to seeing it.

I've seen the blueprint of it, looks nice

I really could be wrong but I am almost positive Allan Jones had nothing to do with the turf. Maybe he did but I don't think so. 

I really could be wrong but I am almost positive Allan Jones had nothing to do with the turf. Maybe he did but I don't think so.

I don't believe he did either. It was the school board and city council.