• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Welcome to CoachT.com Message Boards

Take part in our online community by signing up! Get in the game today! This message disappears when you sign in.

PJM

AAA State Bracket

Farragut vs. Houston

Blackman/Cookeville vs. Franklin

Station Camp vs. Collierville

Cleveland vs. Science Hill

What's the word on Cleveland? I know they are undefeated but how do they match up against Science Hill?

The Collierville vs. Station Camp was a pleasure to watch. Both teams played great soccer. Station Camp has a lot of talent on the offensive side.

I caught most of the second half of Science Hill vs. Cleveland. Science Hill completely dominated. I did not see Cleveland even get a shot off. 

Houston vs Cookeville

Station Camp vs Science Hill

Who you guys got advancing to the finals?

Edited by Shmeat01

Anyone at the game? Update?

Station Camp wins 1-0

The cream tends to rise to the top.  Last year was East TN's turn, but not this season.  I think SC and Houston were the best two AAA teams in the state all things considered this year, so glad they got to meet in finals.  Station Camp will be making noise for years to come I suspect.