• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Florida1

Wilson county schools baseball

Florida1    0

My job is bringing me to Wilson county, my sons and daughter play baseball and softball, which school has the best program, please provide details

My job is bringing me to Wilson county, my sons and daughter play baseball and softball, which school has the best program, please provide details

Do they have CoachF in Florida? I'm assuming you're from Florida because "Florida1" is your username.

cocheese    1

Mt. Juliet Middle School and High School rank the highest, as far as quality of EDUCATION.

Edited by cocheese

High school sports here in Middle Tennessee are cyclical. We played all the Wilson County schools this past season. Mt Juliet, Lebanon, Wilson Central and Watertown. All four schools had solid teams, and outstanding facilities. I have not seen a bad facility yet at a Wilson County School, in any sport. Give them a couple of years, and they will all be very close to one another. MJ is the largest of them all, and all the facilities pretty much rank with the size of the school. Honestly, they are all solid in my opinion, better facilities than any we have in Sumner at the schools. Hville has a turf field that is nice, but its not at the school......now the education part, I have no idea, I dont teach lol.....depending on timing, are they not building a new school in Wilson County?