Round 3: Maplewood @ Marshall County

Lead

2 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

Kick rocks dude. Maplewood was playing cheap and you know it! Started the game by jumping on our logo and taunting and right before we took the field for our first offensive series the Maplewood coaches were having to scream at their player for trying to get in our offensive huddle while we were still on our sideline. Show me one play where we instigated anything!

Not saying we instigated, but we retaliated. Why our star got kicked out. Know it’s tough to walk away but that was Maplewoods game. Got to be better than that regardless of what’s going on. 

2 hours ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Well all I know is when Tigers play out of town like that we get on bus and go home quickly and don’t destroy the locker rooms either. So you are entitled to your opinion but if you would like to watch Hudl video you will see that Tigers didn’t start anything it began at 3:30 when panthers were tearing up our field calling one of our ladies taking food out there- calling her ugly words and yes parenting is where it starts. But refs gotta keep it from getting to that level-been around football 47 years never witnessed anything like this. Especially what happened after the game!

Refs are there to ref the game. Not at 330 or after the game. Refs can only kick people out during the game. Parents, Coaches, administrators control everything pre and post game.   I recommend sending the tape to Bernard Childress (TSSAA Director) and let heads roll at Maplewood. 

9 minutes ago, Guanis42 said:

Refs are there to ref the game. Not at 330 or after the game. Refs can only kick people out during the game. Parents, Coaches, administrators control everything pre and post game.   I recommend sending the tape to Bernard Childress (TSSAA Director) and let heads roll at Maplewood. 

Yep all taken care of! Not saying refs should be there at 3:30. Let me clarify something, refs job is too not let players get to the extremes like last night or to let coaches walk on field and take over. We will see how it goes from here, I just want our player to be able to play next Friday- that’s all we are asking for.

On 11/18/2017 at 5:53 AM, leadfarmer said:

An appeal is coming you can believe that. Whatever respect I had for Maplewood is long gone after that game. Dirtiest game I have ever watched. Liggett was constantly getting punched and poked on the ground, getting his hands stepped on purposely while he was trying to get up. The officials let this stuff go on the entire game.  Classless!

It sounds like the officials from the Fairview/Pearl-Cohn game honestly.  If these grown men can't control a high school sporting event any better than this then action needs to be taken.  

20 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

It sounds like the officials from the Fairview/Pearl-Cohn game honestly.  If these grown men can't control a high school sporting event any better than this then action needs to be taken.  

Bush league officials at best. I usually don't complain about officials unless they are just flat out horrible. As far as calling penalties they did a pretty good job. It was all the after the play stuff that they were allowing to continue from the start of the game is what has me steaming. They should have called an official time out, brought the coaches together and told them how it was going to be, let the coaches communicate the message to their teams and then game on. None of that happened.