Your team's '13/'14 out of district schedule

Shep

Most of us are out now, schedules will be new and districts/regions are getting mixed up, so let the speculation begin. Here's the question...Who would you like to see your team play for the next 2 years? Please keep responses realistic, but look who I'm asking!

To get started, per T$$AA D10 will have 6 teams total so thats 5 out of district games. I'd like to see Jo Byrns play any of these teams for the next 2 years...

Cascade, WHH, Sycamore, Montgomery Central, Clarksville NW, Davidson Academy, Greenbrier, and for good measure how about a trip to the creek bank. I hoped JB/TC would happen 2 years ago.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 7 district games that leaves 3 games. I would imagine that Lake Co will play Fulton Co, Ky and possibly Murray, Ky. I would like to see LC play West Carroll, Mckenzie, Wayne Co., Perry Co or Jo.Byrns. Jo.Byrns has played Humboldt and Halls from the west the last 4 years.

Humboldt yes, but not Halls. We had a 2 year deal with Heath from Paducah so travel could play into scheduling once again. There just ain't no easy way to get to LC!!!

On Edit - I'd love for JB to play LC, UC, McKenzie, etc...they were left off my list due to the distance, but from what I've seen in JB's scheduling over the past 4 years you never know who you'll see. I don't think JB will have to go to KY or schedule 4A teams again this time around.

Edited by Shep

With 7 district games that leaves 3 games. I would imagine that Lake Co will play Fulton Co, Ky and possibly Murray, Ky. I would like to see LC play West Carroll, Mckenzie, Wayne Co., Perry Co or Jo.Byrns. Jo.Byrns has played Humboldt and Halls from the west the last 4 years.

play Jackson North Side.

Wayne County will have some open dates to fill on the schedule next year.

Mckenzie/ Lake County..Was A Game..Buddy Let Me Tell Ya....But It Was Always Exciting....I Just Hope The Rebels Turn It Around Next Year...

Mckenzie/ Lake County..Was A Game..Buddy Let Me Tell Ya....But It Was Always Exciting....I Just Hope The Rebels Turn It Around Next Year...

I'm with ya, pennyloafer!

JB to Casade distance...92.8 mi, 1 hour 43 mins

JB to McKenzie distance...101 mi, 2 hours 3 mins

Sooooo, I guess it's not too far fetched that a 2 year deal couldn't be worked out.