MLK vs. Bolivar

btowntigers

Now the real state tournament starts for us....the SC game was like practicing the girls team. This game should be alot closer but i think Bolivar will win if they play like they did today. MLK didnt shoot very well in their win over Haywood and they will have to get that fg% up if they are gonna beat Bolivar because they wont be gettin the offensive boards with Chism and Kemp under the goal. Should be another close low scoring game like last years matchup in the state semifinals. Who do you think will be playing for the gold ball saturday?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now the real state tournament starts for us....the SC game was like practicing the girls team. This game should be alot closer but i think Bolivar will win if they play like they did today. MLK didnt shoot very well in their win over Haywood and they will have to get that fg% up if they are gonna beat Bolivar because they wont be gettin the offensive boards with Chism and Kemp under the goal. Should be another close low scoring game like last years matchup in the state semifinals. Who do you think will be playing for the gold ball saturday?

825621902[/snapback]

If Bolivar plays like they did today, we'll have a repeat championship

Guest catfish-hunter

Bolivar will win because unlike Haywood they can play a slow down half court style of game. W. Kemp is a leader and with Chism (6'9), O. Kemp (6'7), and Rhodes (6'6) inside, they will pund the Royals on the glass. Bolivar will be fortunate to score 60 in this game, but by looking at their season in review the Tigers are a team that doesn't mind playing that way thumb

Bolivar- 62

MLK- 50

Well my heart and mind say two different things. I want MLK to win, but I know Bolivar has the better team. If MLK can run their offense and make Bolivar take tough shots they will have a chance in this one. I think MLK will have basically the same game plan as they had against Haywood, crashing the paint and making Bolivar beat them with the jumpshot. Look for Lee to rebound with a great game. It is going to be a heck of a match up Lee vs. Kemp

My Heart- MLK- 49

Bolivar- 47

My Mind- MLK- 44

Bolivar- 54

MLK had two great players in K. Smith #20 and Johnny Lee #12. Bolivar has incredible talent and it was a great game to watch. Doc definately was the better coach in this game. If he had some of those guys, the rest of us in Dist. 8AA would go games without scoring 10 pts. Great year MLK. Good luck Bolivar vs. Raleigh Egyptbuquote=westtn2004state,Mar 18 2005 - 06:34 PM]

I have to say I was going crazy when MLK threw it away in my own living room with the radio volume on top notch. Bolivar is as much exciting watching as listening. Im going to try to be there tommorow for the shootout!

825623442[/snapback]

MLK had two great players in K. Smith #20 and Johnny Lee #12. Bolivar has incredible talent and it was a great game to watch. Doc definately was the better coach in this game. If he had some of those guys, the rest of us in Dist. 8AA would go games without scoring 10 pts. Great year MLK. Good luck Bolivar vs. Raleigh Egyptbuquote=westtn2004state,Mar 18 2005 - 06:34 PM]

I have to say I was going crazy when MLK threw it away in my own living room with the radio volume on top notch. Bolivar is as much exciting watching as listening. Im going to try to be there tommorow for the shootout!

825623442[/snapback]

825623688[/snapback]

even though you said in this game i still dont see how you could even mention Doc as being a better coach than Rudesill....Rudesill not only took the boys team to the championship game but he also took a very average girls team to the semifinals.