Siegel vs. Ridgeway

OAKLAND

me bein a manager means i dont know about the game of basketball? I just said the Ridgeway would beat Siegel and what happened? I was right. Im a student of the game and i became a manager so i could learn more about the game from a Hall of Fame coach, Coach Tippett(was inducted this year).Lawrence Frank(head coach of the New Jersey Nets) was a manger in high school and college and look at him. Just sayin dont think managers dont kno about the game they manage. You learn a lot keepin stats and sittin in on coaches meeting.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

me bein a manager means i dont know about the game of basketball? I just said the Ridgeway would beat Siegel and what happened? I was right. Im a student of the game and i became a manager so i could learn more about the game from a Hall of Fame coach, Coach Tippett(was inducted this year).Lawrence Frank(head coach of the New Jersey Nets) was a manger in high school and college and look at him. Just sayin dont think managers dont kno about the game they manage. You learn a lot keepin stats and sittin in on coaches meeting.

825623975[/snapback]

Wow im glad for you man...maybe the Knicks will call you tomorrow...

Hahaha, it's funny because it's so subtle yet so blunt at the same time. I'm gonna have to take king's side on this, although you have 3 rings and he has 2.. he had enough athletecism to get himself there.. if you've ever watched the dale play football, they know how to toss some pigskin. I'm not dogging on you for not being athletic, I'm not that athletic myself but I don't think you could train and practice from 2-6 or 7 every day of your fall semester, half of your spring semester, and your summer.. could you?

Hahaha, it's funny because it's so subtle yet so blunt at the same time. I'm gonna have to take king's side on this, although you have 3 rings and he has 2.. he had enough athletecism to get himself there.. if you've ever watched the dale play football, they know how to toss some pigskin. I'm not dogging on you for not being athletic, I'm not that athletic myself but I don't think you could train and practice from 2-6 or 7 every day of your fall semester, half of your spring semester, and your summer.. could you?

825623979[/snapback]

yes he could...he goes to coaches meeting and keeps stats...hard work...hey he can have his 3 and when his kids ask him what he did...umm i gave water to the players...sounds cool

Everyone gets on here and commends Ridgeway AND Siegel and you get on here and make an ignorant comment such as this...there's no need for it.  Tell me are memphis teams going to get leaps and bounds better next year because Siegel isn't dropping off a bit...one senior on the team and a few studs coming up.  Never ceases to amaze me that a final four team who loses by 6 points still can't get credit for anything

825623903[/snapback]

You are right and I do give Siegel credit. The West Tn teams will produce the same calibre of teams next year. If they gave championships for the divisions in the State, Siegel would have been in the final four of middle tennessee without a doubt, if they had to play ALL of the upper level teams in the middle. As far as the manager bashing goes, I'd take the 4 starters and any one of the 3 managers on the Ridgeway bench for a starting 5, and Ridgeway still wins. :):(

You are right and I do give Siegel credit. The West Tn teams will produce the same calibre of teams next year. If they gave championships for the divisions in the State, Siegel would have been in the final four of middle tennessee without a doubt, if they had to play ALL of the upper level teams in the middle. As far as the manager bashing goes, I'd take the 4 starters and any one of the 3 managers on the Ridgeway bench for a starting 5, and Ridgeway still wins.  :)  :(

825624107[/snapback]

you are joking right...because if you arent you must not have been at the game last night... :o