Williamson County

chs05

Sorry, chs05, guess I've been slacking in not getting this underway. Y'all better keep me informed how things are going in WilCo soccer as the year goes along!  thumb

825625960[/snapback]

its all good fhsreb, i understand after the end of that basketball season you might be a little slower to post...JUST KIDDING, at least your boys got that far. i haven't been on in a while, its good to hear from you again. this season should be fun for williamson county soccer, especially in AAA because with the exception of brentwood, i don't think there's a dominant team. we'll be sure to keep you updated buddy

Edited by chs05

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told the fairview centennial game was cancelled due to the weather. since this wouldn't be a district game it wouldn't surprise me if the game is not made up. too bad, i know fairview has been wanting a crack at centennial/franklin/brentwood for a few years. does anyone know if they have any games scheduled with any other AAA teams?

There are some interesting early season Williamson County games going on this week (the week after Spring Break...)

What are your predictions?

Brentwood vs. Centennial (3/29)

Independence vs. Ravenwood (3/29)

Franklin vs. BGA (3/30)

825631182[/snapback]

Brentwood v. Centennial- i have to say brentwood. they're the most talented team around and may be the midstate's best shot at knocking off one of the knoxville powers in state this year. if patrick lazear makes some big saves the score could be close and centennial does have a chance

indepence v. ravenwood- i see ihs scrimmage and if it was any indication of their team this season, they'll be ok but not againt ravenwood. the raptors are too talented

franklin v. bga- i'm going with bga. i've seen both teams play and while both teams strength is probably in the midfield, bga is stronger there.

Turtleboy-i think fairview isnt weaker than last year, maybe better.They only graduated 2 seniors from last year.One i dont think started.They made it to sub-state last year and lost on pk in the closing minutes,but i dont know i havent seen them play this year.

825627548[/snapback]

I have to agree...Fairview is much better than they were last year but they have gotten off to a ok start this year but I think they will come back. Good luck to all of thier guys!!

i was told the fairview centennial game was cancelled due to the weather.  since this wouldn't be a district game it wouldn't surprise me if the game is not made up.  too bad, i know fairview has been wanting a crack at centennial/franklin/brentwood for a few years.  does anyone know if they have any games scheduled with any other AAA teams?

825628271[/snapback]

There is a schedule on soccerinfo.com. I am almost positive that it is accurate. So you can try there.